[Jungkook] - Drunk

"Cheers!" We said in unison and banged our glasses together. I drank all the best that was on the glass. "Yah, Y/N you should stop drinking." Namjoon said and stopped me from drinking the beer.

"I am at the legal age oppa, don't stop me." I said and leaned back on the chair. "You should just let her be Hyung." Taehyung said as I grinned at him and gave him a fist bump.

"She's my sister after all." Taehyung patted my head. "I'm just concerned, I mean who will carry us all if we're all drunk?" Namjoon said as I chuckled.

"So you only brought me here to carry you later?" I asked earning a chuckle from Jungkook. I smiled and grabbed the glass mug full of beer.

"This night, we have to relax, no worries or troubles in our head. Just fun. Cheers!" I cheered once again. I drank the beer and thought about what Namjoon said.

"Yep, I'm gonna regret it if I drink too much." I mumbled looking at the guys that were busy filling their mouths with food.

"Y/N, I have something to tell you." Taehyung whispered. "Do you know that...Jungkook likes you?" He said making my cheeks hot.

"Yah, oppa don't talk such nonsense." I laughed awkwardly and drank more beer. "You don't believe me? Wait till later." He said and ate a chicken drumstick.

I looked at Jungkook, he was grinning at his hyungs joke, showing that famous gummy smile of his. I smiled slightly looking at how happy he is. His eyes came to look in mine and I immediately removed my gaze.

Taehyung should've not said that to me, now I'm not feeling myself.

.

"Ugh." Taehyung groaned as I tried to wake him up. "Its Saturday hyung..." He said and turned his back to me. " I sighed glanced across the table, seeing seven men sleeping on their seats.

No matter what shake, slap I give them they won't wake up. I went to Jungkook, hoping he'll wake uo and help me carry these guys.

I held his shoulders and shook him. His face scrunched and he started to groan, a smile formed on my face. "Jungkook-ah wake up." I said.

He opened his eyes and grinned at me. "Y/N~ yoww...sooo beeuutiiiful." He said and poked my cheek. I sighed and pulled out my phone from my pocket.

"Manager oppa can you help me? They are all drunk and they all won't wake up." I said holding my phone on my ear. Jungkook groaned and sat up. He pulled my wrist making me stumble.

"Are...you cheating...on meeeee?" He whined as I gave him a confused look. "Jungkook, calm down." I removed my wrist from his grip.

"Oppa, please come here quickly, its really cold outside." I said and ended the call. "Who are you...calling oppa?huh?" He tugged on the hem of my shirt.

"Jungkook-ah, just lay down and rest." He whined and stomped his feet. "Its sooooo unfaiiiiir."

"You call others oppa...and me? You only call me 'Jungkook-ah'." He pointed at me. "You don't even look at me...ya-aish.."

He stood up and his hand came in contact with the table that caused a loud sound. Others started to look at our table and I said sorry to each one of them.

"Jungkook-ah, please calm down."

"No I-

I covered his mouth and shushed him. "Stop it already." I angrily whispered at him, but he removed my hand on his mouth and cupped both of my cheeks.

"Y/N... I like, no no... I love you." He says as he kisses my cheeks that are now in a deep shade of red. "You can kiss me tomorrow if you feel the same." He smiles as he collapsed on me making me carry his weight.

"Wah, Y/N I can't believe you still live with them." I turned my head to see manager-nim, hands on his waist. "Oppa...help?"

He started to carry each one of them out of the store, and placed inside the van. I helped him carry them since they were heavy.

We carried all of them inside the van, my arm and back aching at their weight.

.

"Here are some hangover medicines and can you cook them some hangover soup when you wake up?" I nodded and thanked manager-nim as he walked out of the door. I closed the door and sighed.

I went to each of their room, wanting to check if they are sleeping and tucked in the blanket.

As I enters Jungkook's room, the scene on the restaurant started to play. "I know he didn't mean that. I-I mean he's drunk." I shrugged and looked at his sleeping figure.

I closed the door and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. My back ached already and I know it will get worse in the morning, but who cares?

I layed down, my eyes started to close.

.

Next morning I woke up at an unfamiliar bed. A blanket was layed over me. I studied the room, finally realizing that it was Jungkook's room. I stood up from the bed and went out of his room.

I went to Taehyung and Namjoon's room. Both of them still sleeping. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and change into some new clothes. Which means Taehyung's clothes since I haven't brought clothes.

As I went out of the room I stretched my back making me groan in pain. "Those guys are really heavy." I said rubbing my back. I went to the kitchen to cook some hangover soup, but it seems like someone's there already.

I peeked my head by the kitchen frame and saw a man, his back faced to me. I already knew it was Jungkook since he wasn't in his room, well I was there.

He was wearing a white oversized shirt, his back muscles can be seen. I started to get red because of what I am thinking right now.

"Stop staring already." I was snapped out of my thoughts. Jungkook was facing me both of his hands on the counter. "Ahh..,s-sorry I was just-"

"I already cooked some hangover soup, just waiting for the hyungs to get up." He smiled and approached me slowly. My instinct kicked in and my feet started to go back, but before I knew it he was in front of me.

He studied my face and smirked. "Why are you so red all of a sudden?" He teased as I smacked his arm. He chuckled and pulled up a white plastic on my face.

"Some back pain medicines, I know you need them." I grabbed it and thanked him, looking what's the content of the bag. I was about to say something when his hand grabbed my arm and trapped my body between his and the wall.

"Y/N, still remember what happened last night?" He asks as my cheeks started to get hot again. "Uh, what do you mean?" I said trying my best not to met at his stare.

"Don't play innocent." He says with a smirk on his face. I took a deep breath and decided if I really like him or not. Who am I kidding, who can't be in love with this person? I mean he's perfect.

"I d-dont think you reme-" He cuts me by intertwining his lips with mine. My eyes went wide at the sudden action. He pulls of with a tint of hope in his eyes.

"Jungkook..." His arms weakly went to his sides, head laying lowly. "Its okay Y/N...and sorry for..." He stops when I cupped both of his cheeks, his eyes staring at me deeply.

I closed the gap between us and kissed his soft lips. Butterflies started to dances inside my stomach as his hands went to my waist.

We both pulled out panting. "I love you too, Jungkook." I confessed as he grinned showing his bunny smile that I truly fell in love for.

He hugged me and caressed my head. "I'm so happy right now." He says and kissed my head.

"We don't like to interrupt but our heads are fvcking aching." We looked at the door frame to see six boys holding their heads in pain.

"Its you fault for drinking too much."