[Yoongi] - Real

Gangster AU

"Come on Y/N don't be such a bitch." Yoongi said as he walked forward. I sighed following him.

Yoongi has been my fake boyfriend for over a year now. At first he said he needed a fake girlfriend because his parents wants him to introduce to his relatives his girlfriend, which kinda embarrassing if he showed up without one I mean he's handsome, smart, but a fucking bastard.

At first I said yes and signed the contract without reading it because I have this like huge crush on him, but the way he treated me made my like to him become hate. I don't know why he won't just break up with me or just say that the contract is done.

We are currently at a fair, I don't really know why he invited me to come here, I mean we're just pretending at school and at his parents so why take me here.

"Why are we here anyway Yoongi? Huh?" I crossed my arms, trying to look tough. "Can you shut up you little prick?" I sighed and just followed him.

I would be lying if I said his words doesn't sting. It always does, I have feelings too you know, I'm a person too.

"What do you wanna do?" He turned around me, hands on his pockets, deadly staring at me. "Can you answer my question first? Why are we here?" He sighed. "The hauted house it is."

I grabbed his wrist as he smirked. "You fucking bastard." I mumbled, glaring at him. "What was that baby?" He smiled, leaning his ear to my face.

"Let's go to the roller coaster." I said making him drag me toward the ride. We tried a lot of fun games, but it seems like he was the only one who's having fun.

He's only trying the things he wanna try. What about the things I wanna try? Did he just bring me here to watch him play? God he's so stupid.

As he was playing at a shooting booth, I sneaked out to buy some candy floss, I just need some sweets.

I saw a candy floss stall beside the merry-go-round which isn't that far. I'll be quick even Yoongi won't notice.

"Hey there! How many would you like?" The vendor brightly greeted me. "Only one please." I smiled. "You're not gonna get any for your boyfriend?" She asked looking behind me. I looked back and saw Yoongi, who was still playing the game.

I played with my fingers and laughed awkwardly. "He's not actually my boyfriend." She nodded and started making the candy floss.

"You know if you're gonna pick a boyfriend, you should always look for a boy who has good manners, smart, funny, and I think the most important thing is to look for someone who truly loves you." Wow, her words really hit me.

Yoongi is none of what she said. "Here you go ma'am, have a good day!" She said handing me the candy floss, I thanked her before walking away.

Wow, there are a lot of people now. I can barely see the booth where Yoongi played. I kept on bumping to other people, I'm protected my candy floss because I don't want it to get dirty.

"Y/N? Y/N!" I heard someone shout. I looked for the voice and saw Yoongi searching for me. "Now where did that bitch go?" I sighed, feelings hurt again. "Why is she always making me worried?"

I ran behind the tree hiding behind it. Worried? Woah, is that Yoongi in there? "Shit. Where are you?" He seemed to start to panic.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen a girl in a pastel pink top, white skirt, about this tall, short hair and has a pretty face?" I blushed at his words. P-pretty? "I'm sorry, I haven't." The stranger reply leaving Yoongi to sigh.

I decided to show up. I went behind him and pulled his shirt. He turned around and saw me. He quickly hugged me tight, good thing he didn't squish the candy floss or else...

He pulls out of the hug and gave me a worried face. "Where were you!" He shouts. "I thought you ditched me. And what's that? Did some asshole gave you that? Huh?" I sighed, he changed so fast.

"I bought it." He quickly turned his sight in another direction. I sighed letting go of the candy floss. "Let's go home." I weakly said walking away from him.

I got out of the fair and continued walking but then Yoongi held my wrist, stopping me in my tracks. "Why did you let your candy floss fall?" I didn't look at him. "It just...fell out of my hands."

He held my chin and raised it making me look at him. "Next time, don't let it fall, catch it okay?" I looked at his hand and he got the exact same candy floss. "Ew, you really picked that up didn't you know it was di-"

"Dork, I bought a new one." He said flicking my forehead lightly making me glare at him. I angrily snatched it and stomped away from him. "Hey." He catches up to me, placing his arm on my shoulder.

"Did you like the date?" I scoffed. I never enjoyed our dates asshole." He hummed as I looked at him." I thought you liked our first date." He says making me furrow my brows.

"First? This is like the hundredth worst date." He chuckles. "First, date as a couple." I started eating the floss. "You forgot to say fake." He shooked his head.

"Nah, first date as a real couple." His words made me choke on my own saliva. "What the heck? Nice joke bastard." He chuckled once more.

"Y/N." He stopped me, holding both my shoulders. "I like you, like for reals. I know I have been a jerk for a year, cursing you and treated you like shit but I regretted it big time. I should've confessed earlier but I just didn't had the courage. I know you liked me at first and I just don't know why I was such a bastard back then. I just wanna say I'm so-"

I didn't let him finish, I just connected our lips. I have been waiting a long time for him to say that and for me to do this. He slowly held my waist and kissed me back, but then I realized we were still in a public place.

I pulled out, looking at his eyes. "That wasn't a prank right?" I asked him making him chuckle, kissing my forehead. "That was 100% real."