Happy 1st anniversary, Tainted Love!

^I felt this song was appropriate for the occasion (also I love it)

Welp, today is the big day, everyone. Today, July 5th, 2018, marks one year from the day I published the first chapter of Tainted Love. Cue the balloons and confetti!

Ok, now for the sob story.

To be completely honest, I wasn't expecting this book to go very far. After all, there are millions of great books on Wattpad. The probability of someone discovering this book then actually decided to read it was slim. But, by some kind of miracle, you all made that choice (was my summary really that good?!). I really can't believe it. Seriously, this was one of those book ideas I came up with and just kind of wrote whatever popped into my head (actually that's pretty much all of my books but you get my point). Who knew it would such a success!

Thank you all so so much for making this possible. I can't even tell you how many people have told me to keep up the good work. Just those few words of "you're doing great!" or "I love this chapter!" make my entire day. I also get a laugh from some of your comments, such as BlackestNightmare's very enthusiastic responses to the announcement of the sequel (I had to tag you it was very funny). And even those notifications of "3 people voted on whatever chapter/added Tainted Love to their library" put a smile on my face. You're the ones who inspire me to keep writing.

Okay, that's the end of my speech.

I hope you all check out the sequel to this book! It's called Her Thorns. I'm doing my best to update it constantly so you never run of out of chapters to read!

Thanks again for your support, and may the second year of Tainted Love be just as successful with the help of wonderful readers like you!

Xoxo