Q&A

Questions:

Q: Will there be a spin off or a sequel?

T: I'm currently working on a spin off idea for Raven. It'll be set some time in the future and will have Rowan and Lennon in it as well, along with a few new characters! The working title is Seeing Raven but its subject to change.

~

Q: What will happen after Bradley is released from jail?

T: You'll have to wait for the spin off on that one.

~

Q: Did you ever argue about the plot?

B: No we pretty much had the same vision for this story. We always made sure that our ideas were okay with each other so it wasn't just one person's story but our story.

~

Q: How did you write the story together?

B: We used two apps for communication. Google hangouts in the beginning and then we moved to Instagram to discuss the book. We wrote the book using Google Documents a program that works extremely well for cowriting. If there's a certain part that didn't sound right we could comment on it and give each other feedback to make the chapter better.

~

Q: Will there be a bonus chapter with the scene of Rowan and Lachlan on the balcony?

A: Yes there will be! It is in the works and when it is done it will be added to the Revealing Lennon Extras book.

~

Q: How did you come up with the plot? What was your process?

B: We first decided the main points in the plot. The ones that stuck out the most to us in our mind. Together we did a rough outline of just what we knew we wanted to happen so we wouldn't forget any ideas. We always asked each other for input on an idea for the book.

~

Q: What inspired the story?

B: We first searched the internet for a prompt something that would inspire us to write something. We both knew we wanted something in the teen fiction genre but it needed to be different from all the other books you see on wattpad. We wanted something that would hopefully send a message to anyone in need of one.

~

Q: Did you write each chapter together or each write one character?

B: Allie wrote Rowans point of view and Tiffany wrote Lennons. After the other was finished with the chapter we would quickly go over it and fix anything that sounded wrong or needed improved on. It was much easier to co write with separate point of views.

~

Q: Is Revealing Lennon a based on a true story?

A: It was not based on a true story, however I think it rings true to many girls who have gone through a similar experience to Lennon's.

T: No it wasn't based off of a true story but I can see this happening to someone in real life. The saddest thing is that rape is a thing that many women (girls) and men (boys) have to deal with for the rest of their lives.

~

Q: Which chapter was most difficult to write?

A: For me the most difficult chapter to write was the chapter where Rowan finally realized that it was Bradley that had raped Lennon, and his process to deciding what the best way to move forward was, while still respecting Lennon's wishes.