Chapter 2

Mei Aishiteru...

Learn the name

Learn the name.

Remember her face.

Kuro always thought of her.

Kuro: (Mei...She was always a shy and quiet girl...Sadly, not a lot of people liked her because of that. She was always a prime target of bullying. She didn't had no friends...Well there was me...But we were not close friends...I felt bad for not doing anything to help her because I was always too absorbed in my own problems. However, she always considered me as the closest thing to a friend she ever had...But one day...She mysteriously vanished...Her parents got worried when she hadn't come home...the police spent weeks trying to find her...But they couldn't be able to find out what happened to her...She was later pronounced dead... It made me feel more guilty for not helping her...)

Because no one else seems to care that she's gone...

Kuro looks at the time and noticed that class has ended quickly and he found himself again talking to Shouta.

Shouta: Hey dude! Isn't Kirishima-Sensei looking hot today. Especially in that short dress of hers that show most of her legs close to her panties~~~!

Kuro: You really need to stop that.

Shouta: Stop what?

Kuro: Stop being creepy...You could give girls the wrong idea.

Shouta: -Snorts- So?

Kuro: Don't say I didn't warn you.

Shouta: Haters gonna hate~~~!

Kuro: Whatever.

Shouta: Hey man...You...still thinking about her...? Mei-chan I mean.

Kuro now had a sad look in his eyes.

Kuro: Yeah...

Shouta: Look dude. It's not your fault. She probably just ran away. Anyone would if we in her shoes...

Kuro: No...Because everything in her sole possession is at her home.... That means something bad happened to her...What if she kidnapped? Taken aganist her will...Someday I'm going to find out the truth.

Shouta: You do that bro. But...Be careful...I don't wanna lose my best bud. I need someone to make me look good~!

Kuro: Quit with your jokes.

Shouta: Ha ha ha~!

Kuro sighs as he looks at his other classmates.

He saw Konami Mochizaki, She was one of the most prettiest girls in class. Almost every boy in school had a crush on her.

 Almost every boy in school had a crush on her