Chapter 9

A/N: I'm still depressed as hell but I decided to update anyway...

-Third's Pov-

The boys felt the paranoia that had been building in their chest lodged to be sat uncomfortably in their stomachs while Konami's eyes glistened with horror, as the eerie anatomical model had her still in a headlock preventing her from moving.

Kuro: Oi! Let go of her you freak!

Kuro raised the axe up as a threat that if the creature tries anything, it's screwed.

Konami: Ryosuke-kun! Help me!

Yamada:....

Shouta: Hey Yamada! Snap out of it!

Yamada: Ah...Ah...

Konami now had an begging look on her face as she stared at her boyfriend hoping he would save her.

Ryosuke stared at the smirking anatomical model in fear...

Konami: RYOSUKE! HELP ME!

The model started putting his palms on her head.

Ryosuke: S-Sorry Konami!

He turned....and ran!

Konami stared in horror at her retreating boyfriend...

He's leaving...?!

Leaving her to die?!!

Konami: RYOSUKE!!!

Kuro: I SAID LET HER GO!

Kuro and Shouta charged at the monster. Kuro tried to the axe to try and slash the model down but to no avail. Shouta tried punching and hitting but still no success.

Konami felt herself being crushed as she begin to scream.

Konami: WAAAAH!!! PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEE-!!

CRUSH!

The sickening sound was heard as the monster crushed Konami's head causing it to explode!

Her eyeballs came out of her skull and blood went flying all over the place. Her once pretty face was replaced with a deformed shattered one...

The scene...well...

It was so grotesque...

The model then tossed her body to the ground.

Shouta: Ah...Ah...K-Konami-chan? No...No...

Shouta had a look of terror on his face Kuro on the other hand was enraged...

Kuro: YOU BASTARD!!!!!! BURN IN HELL!!!

Kuro grabbed an lighten torch nearby and then sat the model on fire.

The model begins to ecreams in pain and agony before it turns to dust.

Kuro: It's gone...Wait. What's that?

There was something covered in all the ashes that somehow survived the fire.

Kuro picked it up and saw a bag containing...eyeballs???

They didn't belong to Konami....

They were the eyeballs of the dead one....

Shouta:.....

Kuro:..At least we found one of Mei's body parts...(But why were they were the anatomical model...? Just how is that possible...? Unless....)

Shouta: Freaky...but cool! We finally found something one of her parts!

Kuro: One down. Five more to go.

Shouta: Alright man...Right behind you....

Kuro looks at the dead body of Konami...

Her smiling cheerful face was gone...Kuro begin to wonder if she even had an motive in Mei's disappearance prior to her murder...

Kuro: (...Even though I didn't like you because of your dumb behavior...You were still a nice girl who didn't deserve to die...I'm so sorry Konami....)

The prettiest girl in school was dead...and her doomed soul was forever trapped in hell...