Chapter 44

-???'s Pov-

Shamed...

Disgraced...

Humailated...

Beaten...

Tormented...

Tortured...

Raped...

Deceived...

Betrayed...

Shattered...

Traumatized...

They all HURT me!!!

How could they do this to me?!

They laughed at my pain and forgot about me!

What did I do to deserve this fate?!

I'LL MAKE THEM PAY!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Kuro was seething...

Seething in rage.

He was glaring at both Erika and Yamada down like the dogs they are.

Erika was trying her best not to look at the red eyes of Kuro. Yamada was having a hard time not to say anything that could piss the boy off.

Ironic...

Him...A Delinquent? Being scared of another guy that was skinny and shorter than him...

It was embarrassing...

If looks could kill, they both would be six feet underground....or in Hell.

Erika: K-Kuro....?

Kuro: You BOTH are sickening so much, it's hard to look at you two without trying to throw up! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you both right here! Right now!!!!

They both flinched at that. They had no right to protest. They had no words or any excuses. He was right. They were both disgusting human beings. Taking their pleasure on tormenting a poor dead girl.

Who really didn't deserve any of their abuse...

Kuro: Erika...What did Mei ever did to you? You beat her! You insulted her! And to top it all off that, Milord-sama is dead!!! What possessed you to do such a thing?!!

How could she do that to a cat?! How could allow Maki to something so horrible. It was sick and inhumane!!!

Erika: Kuro...I-I...

Kuro: I don't wanna hear your excuse! Milord-sama was just a kitten! Abadoned by who knows what! You killed him and forced Mei to lie to me about what happened to him! Because of you! Mei suffered because of you! WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE ALL THAT?!!!

Erika:....

Kuro: Milord-sama...How could you do such a horrendous thing to him...

Erika: But....it was just a cat...

Kuro growls in anger. Just a cat...? JUST A CAT?!!! IS SHE FUCKING SERIOUS!!! He was so close to sending this axe through her head.

Instead...

WHACK!!!

A/N: B-B-Bitch Slap~~~!

He slapped her across the face.

Erika: W-What? W-Why did you....?

Kuro gave her an hateful gaze.

Kuro: Animals are people too you know. How would you feel if something you care about was taken away from you and killed off.