Chapter 39

Dear Diary...

It's me again...

The bullying...

It's getting worse...

It went from jabs and teasing...

To punching, kicking, and hitting...

I look like a mess...

Why...?

Why is this happening to me...?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mei was a little under the weather after receiving some horrible blows from Maki, Erika, and their group.

She wished this had never happened.

She wanted to blame someone.

Maki and her jealousy.

Yamada and his lies...

Konami for deceiving her...

Or herself for being so weak...

Kuro: Mei...?

Mei jumped at the sight of Kuro right in front of her.

Mei: O-Oh...Hey Kuro...You're back...

Kuro nodded but he looked at Mei all over from her head to her shoes. She really did look like a mess.

Kuro: Mei...What happened to you?

Mei flinched when Kuro put an hand on her cheek and saw the bruises on her face.

He could've swore he saw blood too.

Kuro: Shit...You look like hell...

Mei: Ha...I guess I do...

Kuro: Let's get you to Koutarou-Sensei's office. He'll take care of you.

Mei: NO!

Kuro: ?!

Mei: I mean...I'm fine...Really...(I don't want Ojii-san to worry about me...After all...The rumors would've never started if I didn't visit him that day...)

Kuro: Mei...

Mei: Kuro... Don't worry...I swear that I'm alright...

Kuro: Who done this to you?

Mei:....M-Ma...Nobody...

Kuro:......

Mei:......

If there was one thing Kuro hated and that was people lying to him. Kuro hated liars...He knows that Mei was lying. He wasn't stupid. Someone did this to her and he wanted to find out. Mei just didn't want him to get involved.

Kuro: Fine...I'll drop it for now. But I'm going to ask you later.

Mei: Okay...

Kuro: Hey...Want to see something cool?

Mei perked up with interest in wondering what did Kuro meant by that. Did he really had something to show her?

Mei: Yes?

Kuro: Come on then.

Both of them walked towards the back of the school. It was a good thing school was over already so they had nothing to worry about.

Once leaving the school going towards the furnace section area where all the students throw away their trash at...

There was a small animal that had peek out from hiding spot when it noticed the two.

Cat: Meow!

Mei's eyes shine in delight at the small kitten looking up at her and Kuro.

Mei: Awwwww~!!! Nya!

Kuro:....Did she just...?

Mei carefully walk towards the kitten to not scare it away and pets it.

The furry creature begin to purr as it let's Mei rubbed it's black furr.

Mei: You have a cat?

Kuro shook his head at her question.

Kuro: He isn't mine...He's a stray...

Mei:.....No way...

Kuro: I...been seeing him for a couple of weeks...I know it's aganist the rules of having an animal on school grounds but I just couldn't leave him here.

Mei: He's adorable~!

Her grey eyes stared back into it's green ones. Then the cat immediately started twining around Mei's ankles, purring intensely.

Kuro: I guess he likes you.

Mei giggles and nods. She had never held something so adorable in her life before. She wish she could take the cat home with her but her parents probably won't allow it.

Mei: What's his name?

Kuro:....I never really thought about giving him a name...Maybe you could help me?

Mei thought about a few names.

Usually cats like to be treated like their royality or something.

So maybe...

Your Highness?

Your Majesty?

Ou-sama?(King)

Mei: Oh I know! Milord-sama.

It was the cat's turn to perk up at the name and he seems to like it.

Milord-sama: MEOW!

Kuro: What do you know...he loves the name you gave him. But...Why Milord-sama?

Mei: Well...Cats do like to be treated like their Gods. So I thought it would be cute.

Kuro: Huh...Never really thought of it.

Milord-sama fell asleep in Mei's arms after that. She smiled down at the cat with some relief.

Mei: (Even though there are some terrible things in this world...At least there are some of them still brighten up your day.)

Kuro: Mei?

Mei: Oh I should get home now? Can..I see Milord-sama again tomorrow?

Kuro: Sure...I'm pretty sure Milord-sama wouldn't mind. He's a stray cat...He wouldn't open up to anyone else besides me...heck he can't even stand Shouta...

Mei giggles at the thought of seeing Shouta fight with a cat. To be honest, it would be down right hilarious.

Mei: Thanks again Kuro...See you tomorrow.

Kuro: Yeah...See ya...

Mei leaves while Kuro and Milord-sama sadly watched her go.

Kuro: I see you tomorrow. Milord-sama. I'll bring you some cat food along with me.

Milord-sama meows as Kuro puts him back in his safe spot near the furnace and takes off.

Unaware that a shadowy figure was watching him and Mei for the past few minutes.

???: Hmmm...Interesting...Maki is going to love this when I tell her~!

OMAKE: Shouta Gets Owned.

Shouta picks up the cat.

Shouta: Hey there little buddy-?!!

Milord-sama: *SCREECHES AND SCRATCHES HIM* MEOW!!!!

Shouta: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! YOU DAMN CAT!!!! MY FACE!!!

Milord-sama: *Hisses*

Shouta: You wanna go! Oh it's on!!!!

Few minutes later, Kuro watches as Milord-sama beats up Shouta.

Kuro: *Close to laughing*