Chapter 4

-Third's Pov-

Kuro's eyes went wide from what Onizuka told him. Mei put an curse on the school. The Labyrinth of Hell?

Onizuka: The Labyrinth of Hell is an unholy evil realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure. It is once ruled by Leviathan...The God of Flesh, Hunger, and Desires. Since the time of Angelique has come...Hell has become more ordered and "much less amusing..." That is until your friend cursed you all to be doomed here. She now made this place as dimension that can be perceived as Heaven or Hell by whomever is trapped there.

The sweet innocent Mei that Kuro knew did all this...?

Kuro: (No...That can't be true...)

Onizuka: It looks like you're in denial. But it's true. The Dead One wanted everyone she knew to suffer on an act of revenge. But however, you on the other hand...She has a task for you.

Kuro: A Task?

Find My Body...Help Me...

Kuro: I have to find her body...If I'm not mistaken...She never came home when she disappeared...So is it possible...Her body is still somewhere in the school.

Onizuka: That's right. You catched on pretty quickly.

Kuro: But why me...?

Onizuka gave him an look of confusion.

Onizuka: What do you mean why you?

Kuro: I mean by out of everyone...why did she choose me to do this...?

Onizuka: Maybe it's because she trust you...Weren't you she someone relied on...

Kuro: Yeah...but I let her down...

Onizuka:....Well maybe she don't think that.

Kuro:.....

Onizuka: You have to risk it...After all...You could be the only one could be able to save your school. You need to reversed the curse by putting thay Mei girl to rest.

Kuro: Yes...Alright. I'll do it...I will also find out what happened to her because she's my friend.

Onizuka made a smirk.

Onizuka: Good boy.

Kuro: Wait...Why do you want to help me...? What's your motives in all this...

Onizuka: Now that isn't very nice to suspect your savior. I can assure you that I had nothing to do with what happened to your friend. I'm just the messenger.

Kuro: (Is he even our principal? Because he seems to know more than he's letting on...Wait...He knows about labyrinth....So is he a demon?)

Kuro shook his head and looks back at Onizuka.

Kuro: Alright...I should go.

Onizuka: Be careful. The curse your friend made filled the school with monsters and traps that often prove fatal on each encounter with few exceptions. At this rate...You might die...You was only lucky when you encounter that ghost girl back then...She probably would've chopped you in half if you didn't found my room.

Kuro:.....(Good to know...)

Onizuka: You should defend yourself with weapons...Find your schoolmates and save the school.

Put the "Dead Girl" at rest.

Kuro: Yes sir....

He looks back at the Principal one last time before nodding and left the room.

Kuro: (Mei...No matter where you are...I will find you and save you from your horrible fate.)