Chapter 7

-Third's Pov-

Kuro and Shouta left the library going towards the pathway leading down the dark hallways. Kuro felt the icy atmosphere returned and he looks back to see Shouta rubbing his arms.

Shouta: Is it me or is it cold in this school? Did they turned down the temperature or something?

Kuro: I don't know...

They made their way towards the bathroom but stopped when they saw bloody handprints begin to appear all over the walls...

The blood begin to sweep down towards them as they begin to hear creepy children laughter.

Hehehehehehehe...Hahahahaha!

Shouta:....

Kuro: Let's go...

After a couple of minutes of endless walking, Shouta stopped in his tracks and called out to Kuro.

Shouta: Wait! Stop.

Kuro looked at him in wonder until he begin to hear a banging noise.

Shouta: Do you hear that?

Kuro: Yeah...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Shouta: Where is that coming from?

The two boys carefully crept towards the sound when they both stopped to see what was the source of the banging sound.

It was a locker.

Shouta: What the...? A locker was making that sound?

Kuro: No... It's more like...something is in there.

???: H-Hey!! Anyone there?! Help me!

Shouta: That voice...!

Kuro: Is that you Koutarou-Sensei?!!

Koutarou-sensei was the school's doctor that runs the infirmary. He help takes care of young students who get injured and/or are sick.

Kuro: Stand back Shouta. Sensei.

Kuro uses the axe to bash the locker open.

The locker door open revealing the male in his late 30's. Short black hair and grey eyes. Fair skin. He wore a white lab coat that had his doctor's license in his coat pocket. With a white dress shirt, black tie, black pants and dark dress shoes.

Koutarou: *Sighs* Thank you boys. One minute and I would've probably hyperventilate in there...

Shouta: You're welcome Sensei. How'd you end up in a locker?

Koutarou:...I...really don't know. One minute I was in the infirmary preparing medicine for the students and the next...I'm in this locker...

Kuro: Did you hear or saw anything out of the ordinary...

Koutarou: Well...I did heard a scream that sounded very familiar...

Kuro: Mei....

Koutarou: Mei...? Did you say Mei?

Kuro: Sensei?

Doctor Koutarou's face turns from an confused expression to a look of horror and bewilderment.

Shouta: Koutarou-Sensei? Is something wrong?

Koutarou: I...I gotta go!

Kuro: wait...SENSEI!!!

Too late. Before the boys could do anything, the man already took off in a rush leaving the two confused boys to ponder on what just happened.

Shouta: What got into him...?

Kuro:...I don't know...(When I mentioned Mei...He looked like he's just been hit with a ton of bricks...
That was suspicious...very suspicious...)

The two boys continued their journey to look for Mei's body when they heard heavy breathing coming from another room.

Shouta: I-I think someone's inside there..

Kuro puts his ear towards the door then he begin to immeadietly hear voices and moaning...?

Kuro: There's more....

Kuro opens the door to see two more familiar people inside!

Kuro: Eh?!

Shouta: Whoa! Konami?! Yamada?