Epilogue

-Third's Pov-

It's been a week since Mei was appeased...

Kuro missed her dearly...

He missed them all...

Shouta...Konami...Tokime... Koutarou-Sensei....

He missed Shouta the most because of the memories that the two boys shared together.

Konami and Tokime...They could've been friends with him if they didn't die...

Kuro: Wonder what's on TV...

He turned on some anime...nothing much got his interests. Not even the ones Shouta likes to watch... which was mostly anime porn...

Kuro: Haha...Shouta would always come over to watch porn...Ha...ha...

For some reason that brought him down...

Kuro:...Shouta...

Kuro sighs as he watched something else in his japanese-style room. He sat down on the mat feeling very solemn...

Lonely...

He was used to this...

So why does it hurt even more now...?

Because everyone he cares about is gone...?

Kuro: Mei...

Suddenly, he heard a doorbell ring checking him out of his thoughts

Suddenly, he heard a doorbell ring checking him out of his thoughts. He walked away from the living room and went for the door. He opens it up revealing a familiar person on the other side.

Kuro: N-Nora-san?!

Nora: Ah. Kuro-san... It's nice to see you again. Is it okay if I come in...

Kuro: O-Oh. Sure. I'm okay with that.

He lets the woman into his home and they sat on the couch.

Nora: The reason why I'm here is because I got some things to tell you.

Kuro: Go on...

Nora: The diary of Mei...is well-known all over Japan and her story about her life in high school brought many people to tears.

Kuro: Really now?

He never would've thought so many people would feel bad for Mei...He was expecting them all to forget about her and move on with life...like everyone else does...

Nora: So you might say...Mei has open up the hearts to some people in Japan. They could change their ways about bullying...

Kuro: I wouldn't be too sure about that...No matter what people do...there will always going to be bullying... there's no stopping it...

Nora:...I was afraid you would say that...

Kuro: Anything else...Anything about Yamada?

Nora: No....We're still looking for him....But this is between you and Mei...