Chapter 28

A/N: The person behind it all.....

The hallways of the school we're quiet...

A little too quiet...

Before the echoing of feet scrapping aganist the floors along with a clanging sound of a weapon dangling from a person's arm.

It was Kuro...

Except that the boy's bangs from his hair was covering half of his face so you couldn't see his expression.

The emotionless frown was shown once again on his features.

He made his way to the faculty room to visit a certain teacher.

Speaking of said teacher, she was reading something inside. Miss Kirishima looks up to see Kuro looking at her but she couldn't see his face.

Kirishima: Kuro-san. You're back.

Kuro: Ah. Yes. Sensei. Are you alright. I just came to check up on you.

Miss Kirishima nods in affirmation.

Kirishima: I'm alright...So far, no recent paranormal activity.

Kuro: That's good...

Kirishima: Yes. So where are the others.

Kuro:....We got separated...I ran into Shinozaki-kun...but...he's...

Miss Kirishima gasped and puts on a look of hurt.

Kirishima: Oh no...I'm terribly sorry...

Kuro:......No you're not, are you?

Kirishima: Eh?

Kuro: Drop the act.

Kirishima: W-What are you saying Kuro-san? What act?

Kuro was sick and tired of the games and the lies. It was bull-shit!

Kuro: You know exactly what I'm talking about. For some reason, something has been bugging me for a while...And when I put two and two together. I begin to realize someone was indeed lying about who was with who on the day Mei vanished. Before she 'disappeared', witnesses had claim she was with someone before she left. Where were you on the day she vanished, Kirishima-Sensei?

Kirishima: I was at home. Filing work and getting ready for school next day.

LIE.

Kuro: Really then...Because before Tokime died...He told me...The person who kill Mei was a teacher...

TRUTH.

Kirishima: Is that so? It could be any one of the faculty members.

Kuro: True. But I've been doing a little research...Turns out...Miss Kirishima... Don't you usually stay behind after school on Fridays.

Kirishima: Yes...Why?

Kuro:...But didn't you tell me that you went home on that day?

Kirishima: Well...Yes...I...

LIAR.

He spotted her lie. The teacher eyes went wide realizing her mistake.

Kuro: Friday after school was the day Mei 'vanished'...Tokime witness a teacher had killed her. The teacher found out and threaten to kill him too or make him a suspect if he says anything. Kirishima-Sensei...Why did you do it?

Kirishima: Hah?! Are you suspecting me of murder?! You got no proof...

Kuro:...I think I got all the proof I need.

He walks towards her desk.

Kirishima: Wait! Stay away from there!

Kuro:...Hmm...Why should I?

Kirishima:....

Kuro: I already have the evidence I need...Here's what I thought... Remember the rumors of Mei having an affair with Koutarou-Sensei?

Shouta: I really don't believe rumors either but hey...some of our classmates believe the rumors were true because someone caught Mei with Koutarou-Sensei...

Kirishima: Yes...?

Kuro: Well...It was nothing but a lie...Because someone was jealous of Mei...

Koutarou: I couldn't say anything to the other faculty members...No one would believe me. The male teachers started calling me a pedophile and the female teachers would avoid me...

Well Everyone except for Kirishima-san....

Kirishima:....

Kuro: Kirishima-Sensei...You been lying all along...

Erika: You didn't know? Kirishima-Sensei has a crush on Koutarou-Sensei.

Kuro: You saw Koutarou-Sensei with Mei for a couple of months and you suspected they were having an affair...Jealous you was. So you...started the rumors...

Erika: Maki may have hated Mei...but she didn't start the rumors...someone else did.

Kuro: After the rumors were spread...Mei was tormented and bullied by everyone in school. You did nothing to help because you were satisfied with yourself. You hope that maybe if Mei would stopped speaking to Koutarou-Sensei... Your plan would've work...But it didn't...So the bullying escalated and it got worse. Then when Mei was on her breaking point...You spoke to her on that day. That very Friday before she vanished...and BAM! You killed her. You thought no one was around but Shinozaki-kun...who saw you after school seen you did it.

Tokime:...I can't exactly say the name but....It was a teacher...

Kuro: So in order to keep him quiet, you threaten him. To hide the body, you cut Mei up into body parts and scattered them across the school. With her out of the way and no one else suspecting a teacher. You thought you could get away scott free...So you could have Koutarou-Sensei all to yourself...

Sensei...Why...? Why did you do it?

Kirishima-Sensei's expression turned sour before she made the most crooked grin on her face.

The look of innocent no longer there. Showing no more than a expression of a murderer.

It was confirmed then and there...

Miss Kirishima was responsible for everything.

She was Mei's Killer...

Kirishima: HAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!