Chapter 12

-Third's Pov-

The boys have left Nora in the library because she refused to leave there because it was one of the only safe haven from the deadly entites roaming the place.

Kuro: I wonder how we can get outside.

Shouta: Maybe we could find a key...?

Kuro: You mean the key to the outside...We could go to the Onizuka to see if he has one....(If he'll let me that is...)

Shouta: Or maybe it's in the teacher's lounge~~~! :D

Kuro:....We'll see. (Why do I get the feeling he wants to be there for a reason???)

The boys walked down the empty corridors towards the staircase but stopped when they noticed the boy's bathroom nearby.

Kuro opened up the door but gaped when he noticed the the stalls were open...

That's not all...

There were students inside...

All of them hunged by a noose...

Shouta:.....I just shit my pants...

Kuro:....Well...Let's just go to the teacher's lounge...There's nothing for us here.

A little while later, both boys finally made it to the teacher's lounge as Shouta ran inside excitedly.

Kuro: The fuck?

Shouta: Oh yes~~~!!! I knew it!

Kuro: Shouta...WTF are you doing?

He caught his best friend staring at a porn magazine from one of the teacher's desk in the lounge.

Shouta: My babies!!! I missed you! I still can't believe Miss Kirishima took you from me! But I forgive her since she's my favorite teacher~~~!

Kuro could see the faculty room was usually were the teacher's would be before classtime. During classtime, the room is monitored by the gym teacher.

But...no gym teacher...

He looked back at Shouta who had hearts in his eyes and his nose was bleeding...

Kuro:...Are you serious? We're supposed to be investigating Shouta! We got no time for this!

Shouta: HOLD ON DUDE! I'm in the zone! Here's the best part! This girl in the picture here is showing most of her cleavage~! Pure fanservice rocks~~~!

The irritated Kuro was trying his best to not hit Shouta in the head.

Kuro: (Oh My Fucking God...)

He seriously didn't have time for this!

Kuro: You know what...Fine. You could stay here and check out your dumb magazines...But when you're finished. Try to look for any clues around here. Search though the files and cabinets Call me when you do from your phone.

Shouta: Okey Dokey~~~~! You can count on me!

Kuro: (Dumbass...)

Kuro leaves Shouta to his devices.

Shouta: Oh yeah baby. Extra Thick~~~!

When he flipped the page, he stopped in his tracks when he realized he was staring at something that made him his eyes hurl...

It was a old man in a bikini.

Shouta: OH SWEET SUGAR ON A STICK! MY EYES! IT BURNS!!!!!!!

-Meanwhile-

Running through the dark hallways, Maki Urabe was panting and crying...

She didn't want this...

Why was all this happening...

Maki: (This is all Mei's fault! Why is she doing this to us?!! Because we were messing with her?! You gotta be kidding me!)

She stopped in her tracks to see a dead end.

Maki: Oh God No...Where should I go now...

???: Hell.... That's where you should go...

Maki eyes went wide with fear when she heard an familiar voice.

Maki: No...No...M-Mei...?

Unforgiveable...

Unforgivable...

Unforgivable...

Mei:...Why...

Maki: W-What are you doing here?! Why what?!

Mei: Why did you do this to me Maki....We could've been friends...If you weren't such a bitch!!!!

Maki: N-No...Mei...Please...I was only kidding around! Erika and others out me up to it! I swear!

Mei: Shut up...I don't wanna hear your excuses...You ruined my life...you and everyone else...

Maki:-Sobbing- No.....No...

Mei: You'll pay for your sins...Every single one of you. This is revenge.

Maki: Mei...Please...No...

UnFoRgIveAble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mei appeared behind her and whispered...

Mei: Have you tried...DYING ONCE?

Maki: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Mei: AHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~!