Chapter 30

Principal Onizuka sat down on his cushion in the safety of his office. He holds a cup of tea over to his mouth before taking a slip. He sighed in relief before making a large grin.

Heh heh heh~!

Humans are so interesting~!

Humans make mistakes right?

When they make mistakes, most of them refuse to admit their faults and would blame another. Even the victim of their mistake.

Because of that flaw, it could lead to another mistake...

Before...it leads to tragedy.

Hearing the soul-sucking screams of so many wondering victims through the corridors was music to his ears.

He set his eyes on the mountain of mutilated corpses littered all over the school.

He doesn't really potentially cares what happens to these people.

After all...

THIS IS THE END

They all deserved it for what they did to that poor girl.

However...

That Kuro boy did caught his interest. Willing to put his life on the line just to save her.

He has never seen a human so brave yet so stupid would do such a thing.

But wait...

But he couldn't help but think...

After the death of that teacher...

Is the boy really human?

Or is he really a demon like the rumors say...?

The grin on his face becomes frequently wider.

SILLY!

Silly Humans~!

They really are interesting~~!

-Meanwhile-

After the death of Kirishima, Kuro felt at ease for once. He held no remorse for person he killed. She killed Mei for no apparent reason besides thinking that she and her uncle were having an affair that never happened in the first place.

Then she jumped to conclusions and cocked an ridiculous plan into jeopardizing a girl's life and her future.

In Kirishima's defense...She did it for love...

It was heartless....

It made him sick.

The obsession she had for Mei's uncle....

Kuro could already tell...

THAT WAS NOT LOVE.

Kuro: Some people say love hurts...It kills...

How do you really love someone?

How do you even love at all?

Kuro squinted his eyes before rubbing them. He opened them once more as his red eyes turn back to its original color.

Kuro: Eh? What...happend to me the past few minutes ago?

He decided not to clarify the confusion he brought to himself. He walks towards the desk...The one where Kirishima told him not to check...The one where Shouta saw the final piece of appeasement...

Mei's Head...

Kuro: Mei....I finally found you...

He hold the head to his chest feeling the familiar tears fall from his eyes.

Kuro: Why does everyone I care about leave me...?

His parents...Mei...Shouta...

It was not fair...

Kuro: I guess I should be going now...To the alter...To appease you.

The male student walk out of the infirmary and look around his surroundings.

The school went quiet once again...

The eerie atmosphere took place.

He crept down the hallways until he found himself near the lockers.

He saw one that stand out more than others...

It was Mei's locker...

Reason why...?

Well...You should see what's on it.

Freak!

Weirdo!

Retard!

Whore!

Crybaby!

Worthless!

Go Die~!

Ugly Bitch!

Go jump off a roof!

Die for the whole class!

Slut!

Piece of SHIT!

GO KILL YOURSELF!

JUMP OFF THE ROOF!

HANG YOURSELF~~~!

NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!!!

GO DIE MEI AISHITERU, FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL~~~!

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha~~~~~!!!!

Kuro:.....Those Assholes...Wait...What is this....Why is her...locker opened?

He peek inside and saw that it was empty...The only thing in there was a small diary.

Kuro: Mei...Is there something you're trying to show me...What happened to you?

If he wanted an answer...It looks like it's going to have to be from her diary...

Reading the words of the dead one.

Kuro took a deep breath and open it to read the first page...

-Later-

Kuro:.....

Kuro gets up and the emotionless dead look was back on his face. He pulled the axe out and ran down the hall.

Kuro: YOU'RE DEAD MEAT ERIKA!!! YAMADA!!! YOU'RE BOTH ARE MOTHERFUCKING DEAD!!!!