FOUR

FOUR

"Hey, come here." Stiles grabbed Scott's shoulders at school the next day, Stiles' dad was here and they were talking to the principal. Stiles dragged Scott over to the stairs and we hid by the wall, I followed. "Come here, tell me what they are saying?"

Stiles and I wait. I gulped, this better be said something good. "Can you hear em?" I ask, and Scott shrugs me off.

"Shh!" Scott hushed. "Curfew because of the body," Scott turned to Stiles and I. Oh god, really?

"Unbelievable. My dad's out looking for a rabid animal while the jerkoff who actually killed the girl is just hanging out, doing whatever he wants." Stiles ranted, as Scott turns to us.

"You can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." Scott pointed out, and I nodded.

"I can do something." Stiles urged.

"Like what?" I asked, what can really Stiles do?

Stiles looked at me. "Like find the other half of the body,"

Stiles then walked off. "Are you kidding?" Scott and I both spoke at the same time, oh we are so dead. I walked after Stiles, this is gonna be a long week.

"No freaking way-"

"What did you find? Where did you find it? How did you find it?" Stiles bursts into Scott's room as Scott just told me that he found the body. "And yes, I had a lot of Adderall, so..."

He found the freaking other half of the body!

Scott looked up at Stiles from the bed, I too was sitting on Scott's bed. "I found something at Derek Hale's."

"Are you kidding? What?" Stiles freaked out.

"There's something buried there." Scott explained, Derek's soooo going down. "I could smell blood."

"That's awesome. I mean, that's terrible. Whose blood?" Stiles ranted again. Scott stands up, and I stand up beside Scott.

"I don't know. But when we do, your dad nails Derek for the murder and then you and Stace help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing. Becuase there's no way I'm not playing that game."

And we left.

Scott, Stiles, and I walk into the hospital later that evening. It grew dark, unfortunately. Stiles, Scott, and I stopped at were some signs were, the laboratory. That's where Scott needed to go for the dead body, to check if the scent is the same as the other half.

"Hey," Stiles nodded over at Scott, who nodded back.

"Okay," Scott saw the sign, and he walked off, leaving Stiles and I behind.

"Hey, look, there are some seats over there." I mumble to Stiles, I hope I don't bump into mum while she's here.

Stiles then stopped, and his eyes wander over to Lydia Martin herself, who was sitting in the chair. Probably waiting for Jackson. I bite my lip as he walked over to her, jealousy jumps through me and I walked the other way, sitting down in a chair where I can't see them.

Why does Stiles go after Lydia when she doesn't even notice him? It doesn't make sense. I really like Stiles, more than a friend, ever since the fifth grade actually.

"Hey," I was traced out of my thoughts and I turned my head to see Stiles, who sat beside me with a smile. I frowned. Wasn't he talking to Lydia?

"How'd talking to Lydia go?" I mutter, avoiding eye contact with him.