FORTY-ONE

FORTY-ONE

"You got a plan yet?" Isaac asked us. No. Well, I don't.

"Right now it's... pretty much just get Jackson from killing everyone," Scott said.

"No, it might be easier if you're actually in the game." Isaac told Scott. "We have to make it so Coach doesn't have a choice to play you."

"How do we do that?" Scott whispered. "He's got a bench full of guys he could use before he puts in the field." We glance over and saw that there were three good players on the bench sitting next to Coach. "Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?"

What?

Oh, he's talking to Isaac.

"I can try," Isaac exhales. Isaac puts on his helmet for lacrosse. He then stands up, and walks over to the lacrosse players on the field.

There was another match, the whistle had blown. I don't know what's happening, I was staring at the billboard. We were loosing, by a tun. 4-0 to them. This is embarrassing.

Everyone gasped, and I looked over to the field and number 42 was lying on the ground Isaac had knocked them over. "Lahey!" Coach cried out. Coach then sent out somebody else, and that guy had ran onto the field.

"This might work." I told Scott, who nodded in agreement.

The whistle blows again. Isaac had knocked over 32. Right down next to Coach. I was smirking as the whistle blew.

Coach yelled out the other player. Number 7 got up from the bench. I grinned. Coach doesn't know what we're doing.

The whistle blew and Isaac knocked down number 7, number 9, and number 16. I cringed. "Lahey!" Coach exploded. "Seriously, what the hell is your problem?"

I stand up when Jackson knocked down Lahey, this was a disaster. Scott and I ran over to Isaac, and we skid on the floor next to him.

"It's not broken." Isaac muttered to us. "But I can't move it." The medics came with a stretcher. "Think Jackson knit me because I can feel it spreading." Oh no. Isaac was lifted onto the chair, Coach came beside us.

"Oh, crap. McCall." He throws Scott's helmet to him, Scott catches it. "You're in or we forfeit." I grinned. My brother and my boyfriend are playing.

"Okay," Scott said as he was handed his lacrosse stick. Mum came over to us.

"Something's happening, isn't it? Something more than a lacrosse game?" We knew what she meant.

"Go, you and Stace should go."

"Oh, we're not going anywhere." Mum said, I smiled. Mum's talking to us again. "But everything that I said before, forget. Honestly. If you can do something to help, then you do it. You have to."

"I will." Scott then ran off onto the field, mum gave me a brave smile. She then hugged me, quickly, before pulling an arm around my shoulder. I couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you, sweetie, don't you forget that." Mum whispered to me, I nodded.

The game was on and the game was intense, everyone was standing now. All cheering and clapping.

I cringe when Scott falls to the ground by Jackson. I hate every second of this. Stiles had managed to get the ball, my hopes were high for Stiles. I believe in him. Stiles was then shoved down by another player on the other team, and my heart ached for him.

The current score was now 4-9, to the guest and we had about ten more minutes to score as many points as possible. Scott got back up, and so did Stiles.