NINE

NINE

It was pretty much empty when I walked into the movie store the next night. I wanted some me time, I haven't had that in while. I need to cry over some dumb cheesy movie. So, I decided to go to the movie store in town.

I didn't bother to ask Stiles to drop me off and pick me up, I bussed in. Scott or mum doesn't know I'm here, while I'm at it I'm gonna by a ton of those sweets I saw at the counter.

I walk along the aisle, looking for a romatic/comedy. Those were my favourties. Or maybe I should get a series, like... Pretty Little Liars. Oh well. I notice that there were flickering lights, which doesn't bother me, there's a ladder and when I walked in no one was working here.

They must be out in the back.

I hum to myself, I still haven't found out who "A" was in Pretty Little Liars, I mean, I have my suspicions. But it just doesn't make sense. It was sad when Alison died, she was lowkey my favorite character even though she was aired for like ten minutes.

Maybe I should get out season seven.

I love to binge watch a long series.

I flicked through the aisle, aisle by aisle I couldn't see any decent movies. This is starting to annoy me.

"Hello? Can someone help me find The Notebook?" I frowned- someone was here. I reconsigned that voice. It was Jackson's.

"Look who it is, Jackson Whittemore looking for The Notebook." I chuckled in amusement, crossing my arms as he walked down my aisle. The phone in the background kept constantly ringing. God.

"Hey... you." Jackson said, god. He still doesn't know my name? What the hell.

I huffed. "It's Stacey, for your information," I smirked at him. "Let me guess, Lydia doesn't want to watch a sports movie?"

"No, hell I've seen The Notebook a hundred times with her I swear," Jackson grumbled.

"Maybe you guys should pick a new favorite." I grin.

"Wait, you're McCall's sister, right?" Jackson asked, raising an eyebrow.

I fake a gasp. "Someone paid attention!"

"Shut up." Jackson rolled his eyes. Maybe he's not so bad, I chuckled. "Look, Shelley, can you help me find The Notebook so Lydia doesn't get pissed?"

"Stacey," I corrected, glaring at him and he shrugged. "Fine." I waved it off, and he sighed happily. "Follow me." I lead him down several aisles before I reached the right one.

I stop my tracks, my eyes widening. Oh no. Not another dead body. I saw feet at the end of the aisle, on the ground. This can't be good. Jackson and I took a step forward, I'm suddenly clutching onto his arm.

We both gasp as we saw a blood of pool around the body- how could I have not notice that? God. Jackson stumbled back into the ladder, letting the killer know we were in here. The lights were all turned off.

Shit.

Jackson quickly got up, we were both breathing heavily. What do we when we're in a situation like this? Call 911.

I soon felt eyes on me, I turned to see Jackson looking back and I heard soft growling. Oh no. "Stacey," Jackson mumbled. I turned around and I saw glowing red eyes, the lights were flickering above us.

What a great horror movie this is.

It was the Alpha.

I gasp and Jackson pulled me down next to him in the rows of DVDs. Jackson leans to look out, to see if the thing was there.

"Do you see anything?" I muttered. Jackson only shakes his head. But then puts his head back in- and nodded. Oh god. I heard low growling.

I exhale, trying to keep my cool. Some of the DVDs fall on us, I try to ignore them. They were horror DVDs, iconic. That's when the shelves start to fall, one by one, oh no- that thing is gonna kill me.

Jackson tried to jump out, I was nowhere near to getting out, the shelf only fell on my head, and I was out cold.

I had an ice pack held to my head, by me. I was sitting next to Lydia in the ambulance, Jackson was standing up and pissed. The cops were here too. I don't remember anything. I notice that the Sheriff pulled up.

Oh god.

Jackson was talking to someone, I kinda blocked out his voice, staring into space. I want to know what happened, really badly.

"Why the hell can't I just go home?" Jackson asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up and winced in pain. I've got a headache now. "I'm fine."

The Sheriff, aka Mr. Stilinski, aka Stiles' dad, walked over to us.

"I hear ya, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just wanna make sure you and Stacey don't have a concussion." I'm fine, I think. Other than I can't remember anything, I think I blacked out.

"What part of I'm fine are you having a problem grasping? Okay, I wanna go home." Jackson demanded. God. Jackson's causing me a headache.

"And I understand that."

"No, you don't understand that. Which kind of blows my mind-" I block Jackson out, when I see Stiles creep out of the Sheriff's car. I smiled.

"Oh, whoa, is that a dead body?" Stiles asked, and everyone looked over at the dead body that I think I found being on a stretcher, wheeled away. I quickly got up, and I walked over to Stiles, who sighed.

I just wrapped my arms around him and embraced him. He sighed, hugging me back. This is what I needed.

"I told you before Stiles- I I don't know what happened." I said as Stiles had entered my bedroom I had got the day off school that day. Though I protested but mum insisted.

"I know, I... I wasn't sure if you were lying to the police, but I need answers..." Stiles told me, I sat on my bed, I sighed. "Are you sure your fine though to go to Lydia's with me?"

"If I'm honest, Stiles, I don't want to go anymore." I told him, I don't wanna see him go all over Lydia. Stiles nodded softly, I don't want to be jealous.

"Okay, rest up, Stacey," Stiles told me softly, I nodded, and he left. Damn.