TWENTY-FOUR

TWENTY-FOUR

"Stacey, Stilinski, you're up!" I watch as my... I don't know what to call Stiles, he isn't my boyfriend, he hasn't asked me, or I haven't asked him. I follow Stiles to the climbing board for PE and I put on my safety belt.

I smile over at Stiles, who smiled at me back. "Race you to the top?" I ask, cocking my head slightly as I grip onto the wall.

"Bring it on, McCall." Stiles grinned, as he started to climb his way up to the top. So on. On like donkey kong. I move my way up to the top, I don't know why I felt so competitive all of a sudden. But it felt good. Really good.

I look down, looking at Stiles who looked at me wide-eyed. "What?" I asked as he climbed his way up to the top and we just kind of, hang there, sort of.

"I didn't know you were a wall climber." I shrug, I didn't know either.

"Stop what?" I ask, my eyes widening.

"Stacey, Stilinski!" Coach yelled, and we sighed know what that meant, and we climbed back down. Scott and Allison had already had their turn. "Erica, Lydia, let's go!"

Erica walked up to the wall, may I say, she's a mess. Her hair was all blonde and messy, her fearful blue eyes looking up at the wall. Lydia smiled and strutted over there, and took the wall. She got her safety gear on first before she climbed all the way up there, and all the way back down.

Erica, however, just started to climb the wall. Erica grunts and groans as she tried to climb the thing, Stiles stands next to me, intertwining our hands. Erica soon stays in the middle of the wall, looking down fearfully.

Poor child.

She then starts to cry, my eyes widen. Then, hyperventilates, is no one else watching? I walk over to the platform, leaving Stiles' side.

"Oh, please..." Erica cried out, and soon a crowd formed around Erica.

"Erica." I call calmly.

"Dizzy?" Coach tried. "Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear." Lydia spoke next to Coach, correcting him. "She's just freaking out."

"Erica." Coach tried copying my voice, which was calm. I felt someone come up behind me, I looked up and saw it was Stiles. I then look back on the situation.

"I'm fine." She whimpered out, how could people be laughing? This isn't funny.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe." I told him, looking over at Coach.

"You know she's epileptic," Allison added behind me. Coach's eyes widen.

"Why doesn't any tell me this stuff?" Coach snaps in annoyance. "Erica, y-you're fine. Just kick off the wall. There's a mat right here to catch you. Come on." Erica slowly then lets go of the wall and pushes off, and she safely lands on the ground. I sigh in relief. "See you're fine, you're on the ground. Let's go. Shake it off."

Everyone then snickers as Erica walks off, I quickly walk after Erica. "Erica, Erica!" I softly said, and Erica turned around, confused. I turn around and saw Scott watching, then I turned back around to Erica. "You alright?"

"I-" She started, before looking down, then turned around and quickly walked off. Oh. Ah, okay?

I close my locker and closed my eyes. Why does this stuff have to happen to me? I didn't want this. I didn't ask for it.

I turned around, still with my eyes closed and leaned against my locker. I want to have my eyes closed forever.

"Hey," I flutter my eyes open and I saw Stiles standing there, with the biggest grin on his face. I smile softly. "I know that we haven't really talked about our relationship much, but... me, you, Scott, Allison, Lydia, and I are going on a double date... with Lydia."

"What?" I asked.

"This is my way of asking... would you be my girlfriend? That is, of course, you don't have to... I just-" I cut him off, by pressing my lips together with his. His eyes widen, but mine closed as he kissed back, cupping my face. We break apart, my eyes gleaming. "Is that a yes... or..."

"Stiles, it's a yes." I grin.

"Ahem." My eyes widen and both of our heads turn to Scott who stood there, crossing his arms and glaring at Stiles. Scott raised a fist in the air, he was about to swing at Stiles before I stepped in front and my hand grips onto Scott's fist firmly, pushing it back down.

Scott's eyes widen. "How did you..." I roll my eyes, still trying to figure out myself. Scott then lets out a huff of annoyance, before calming down. "So... you two dating now?"

I smile. "Yes." I nod my head.

"Brilliant, my best friend and my sister dating. Fun." Scott muttered sarcastically. "Do I need to give you the pep talk on about if you break my sister's heart I'll kill you?"

Stiles' eyes widen. "N-no, we're good." Stiles nodded, and I chuckled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" My eyes widen as I was walking down the hallway, by myself, and Jackson had approached me, his hand wrapped around my arm tightly.

"What?" I ask, what did I do this time? Jackson shoved me against the locker, nobody was watching. My heart was racing.

"Show it to me." My breath became heavier, show him what? "Show it to me, come on." I slapped Jackson's hands away.

"Are you out of your mind?" I snap, flinching away from him. Jackson's mad. He's mad at me. What did I do?

"Nothing happened to you." Jackson said, looking at me.

"But something did happen to me." I slowly said.

"Nothing happened to Lydia, either, so, what makes you so special?" Jackson glared at me. My eyes widen.

"What do you mean nothing happened to Lydia? She got the bite the same time as me?" I questioned.

Jackson was boiling.

"It's you." Jackson growled, pushing me back against the wall. "You did this to me."

"What the hell are you talking about, Jackson?" I snap, he just shoved me into a wall.

"You ruined it for me." Jackson snaps back. "You ruined everything!" He then walked off. What the hell did I ruin? I didn't want any of this! I let out a relieved sigh when he was gone.

"He talked to you as well." Lydia spoke, her voice was trembling. I open my eyes and saw her standing there, her eyes watery. Lydia was whimpering and I felt bad for her; she didn't know about the supernatural world, so it must be hard for her.

I nod my head. "It's okay, Lydia, let's go to the bathroom and clean you up, yeah?" I nod, and she nods back, wiping under her eyes.

I smiled softly at her, she gave me a small smile back.

I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE SEASON SIX, I JUST GOTTA. GET THROUGH SEASON THREE, FOUR, FIVE THEN SIX I LOVE YOU ALL (I'm watching season six now, lol)