EIGHTEEN

EIGHTEEN 

After finding out my mum had sent that text to meet Allison at the school, I had Stiles to drop me off at home and I had gotten into some running gear, got my headphones, and I went for a jog into the woods. 

My legs carried me through the woods, the trees, the leaves, and my music was playing loudly as well. 

It's probably not a good idea to go alone in the woods when the Alpha is running about, but I really needed this. Fresh air is what I need. At least it's daytime, though. 

Besides, if I'm gonna be running from the Alpha again, I need to stay in shape. 

I start to slow down when I saw the Hale House in view. I knew Derek wouldn't be staying there, otherwise, the Hunters would easily get him. Or, well, the Argents. Plus I saw him like twenty minutes ago. 

I unplug the earphones out of my ear, and I carry them. I pressed my lips together and walked towards the Hale House, it was old and it was burnt down. Why would Derek still live here? 

I walk towards the house, and I slowly approach the already opened door. The red door was already open, I would've liked to see this house when it was still in good shape. I would like to see young Derek happy too, or maybe he was already a grumpy kid. 

One foot at a time, I take a quite and slow step into the house. What if someone was already here? Why would the door be opened? I look around, there was nobody here. 

My heart started to race, oh god, what if I set myself a trap to the Alpha? I could be dead in a matter of seconds. 

I pressed my lips together and turned around, and I jog out of the house. I ran towards the woods and I left the house, that place gives me creepy vibes. 

I got Stiles to pick me up, I was sitting in the back of the Jeep with Derek and Stiles. We were outside the hospital, on the phone with Scott who was at the game. 

"Did you get the picture?" Scott asked. 

"Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing." Scott had managed to get the necklace and sent a photo to us, it looked like the drawing Derek had shown us when we were being chased by cops. 

"Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something." Derek told Scott. Derek was gripping Stiles wrist pretty hard. "An inscription, an opening, something." 

"No, no, the thing's flat." Scott explained over the phone. "And no, it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. And where are you and Stacey? You're supposed to be here. You're first line." 

Poor Stiles, missing out on his first game. Stiles then put the phone into his ear again. 

"Hey, Derek, random question." Derek looked over at me and I pressed my lips together. "Um, do you remember your door being closed or opened when you left your house whatever day you left your house?" 

Derek raised an eyebrow. "Closed, why?" My eyes widen, someone had been there before me. Unless it was the wind that opened it. But it wasn't that breezy. "What? What do you know?"

"I stopped by your house and the door was wide opened." I mumble, Derek turned and faced the front. 

"What could that mean?" Derek asked. 

"I don't know." I mumble. 

"I know." Stiles suddenly said, I forgot he was talking to Scott. "If you see my dad, can you tell him... tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little late, okay? All right, thanks." Stiles then dropped his phone and ended the call. 

"You're not gonna make it." 

"I know." Stiles sighed. 

"And you didn't tell him about his mum, either." I winced when Derek said that; Scott's gonna react badly, I can feel it already. 

"Not till we find out the truth." Stiles said. 

"By the way, one more thing." Derek said. 

"Yeah." Stiles turned his head to Derek, only to be smashed down on staring wheel, and I gasped my eyes widening. "Oh, god!" Stiles throws his head back, holding his face. 

"What the hell was..." I was cut off by Derek. 

"You both know what that for." Derek said, pointing to us and glaring. Oh, the whole Danny thing. Heh. "Go. Go!" 

Stiles groans and I climb out of the Jeep, and so does he. Stiles and I run towards the Beacon Hills hospital.

This is taking forever. 

I trail behind Stiles as he's on the phone, this hospital looks empty. Stiles and I walk around room by room. 

"Yeah, I said I can't find her." Stiles said over the phone to Derek. We were supposed to be finding a girl named Jennifer, I don't see any girl around here. The only girl here is, well, me. The girl Jennifer has been looking after Derek's uncle, who was looking for. We walk into a room, and looked around, it was empty. 

This was supposed to be where Derek's uncle, Peter Hale was supposed to be. He's not here. There was a wheelchair where Derek said he was supposed to be, he wasn't in there. My eyes widen. 

"Yeah, well, he's not here either." Stiles said. "He's gone, Derek." 

Oh, my god. 

I figure it out. 

I know who the Alpha is. This makes so much more sense now! Peter Hale is the Alpha. I mean, it's gotta be, Peter is from a werewolf family, and apparntly is burnt but he- oh, my god. I'm a genius. 

"Stiles." I mutter, trying to get his attention, but Stiles was talking to Derek. Stiles slowly put the phone down. "Derek told you he was the Alpha, didn't he?" Stiles nodded, speechless. We both back away and standing there was Peter Hale himself, smirking at us. 

He's wearing a leather jacket, too, what's it with the Hale family wearing leather jackets? 

Peter Hale had half his face slowly healing from being burnt, my heart was pounding. I gripped onto Stiles' hand as Peter stares at us intensely, and we both take a step back. 

"You must be Stacey and Stiles." Peter spoke, still wearing the smirk, my eyes widen, how did he know that? 

Stiles and I turn around, ready to run, but the nurse there who I assume was Jennifer. "What are you doing here?" Stiles and I jump back, the nurse looked fake. She looked like a doll with that makeup and hair pulled back into a tight bun, whether mine was down and a complete mess. "Visiting hours are over." 

"You... and him." Stiles puts the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle, his eyes widening much like mine. He grips onto my hand, and shields himself in front of me. "You're the one who..." Jennifer sent the text, this whole things makes sense now! "Oh, my god... and he's... Oh, my god, we are so gonna die." 

I knew my mother didn't send that text. 

Derek then came in and elbowed Jennifer in the face, and she fell onto the ground. My eyes widen. 

"That's not nice." Peter said in a sickly tone. "She's my nurse." 

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people. Get out of the way," Derek told us quickly, you don't need to tell me twice. 

"Oh, damn." Stiles mutter, and pulls me on the ground with him, I jerk down and let out a small squeal. 

"You think I killed Laura on purpose?" Oh, my god, I forgot about that. They have some serious family issues. Peter came forward, more towards Derek. "One of my own family?" 

Derek lets out a growl, showing his fangs and his crystal blue eyes. They're quite a pretty blue if you think about it, much better than his brown ones. 

Stiles stretches out an arm to protect me as we pressed our backs to the wall and watched them fight. Derek had shown Peter forcefully into the wall, and Peter had done the same and Derek fell to the ground next to us, we both shuffle back. 

Stiles dragged me along the grown, and accidentally brought us out to the possibly dead nurse, and his eyes widen and we shuffled back. 

Stiles and I shuffle back into a room, away from the fight. My heart was pounding. I hate this. I hate Peter Hale. 

Stiles and I slowly stand up, at this point, I had no idea where Peter and Derek Hale went. Still fighting, maybe, or maybe they're doing some family bonding. 

Stiles squeezes my hand, bringing me closer to his body. 

Where the hell is happening to my world. 

This chapter was intense, I hoped you liked it! Don't worry, Stacey and Stiles will have their moment. ANYWAYS ENOUGH OF THAT! Love you guys!