FORTY-TWO

FORTY-TWO

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an apb on Stiles. His Jeep is still in he parking lot, so that means... well, I don't know what that means. Um... look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails if either one of you sees him..."

"We'll call you." I promised Mr. Stilinski, as we were in the boy's locker rooms. I want Stiles to answer my calls right now, this better not be some sick joke.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something." Scott reassured Mr. Stilinski, I really hope that's it. But I have a feeling it's not. "We'll find him."

Mr. Stilinski nodded. "Yeah, I'll see you, okay?" Scott and I both nodded, before leaving.

"McCall." Coach said, walking over to us. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott nodded.

"All right." Coach nodded. "I mean, I-I know yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott promised.

"I know." Coach said, before walking away.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked me and Isaac. Isaac and I step forward, searching the area.

"I think so." Isaac said. We turn around and saw a locker had been ripped off. Scott had taken off Stiles' locker, and grabbed a t-shirt. I walked forward. "You're going to find him by sent?"

"Yeah, we both are." Scott said.

"How come you get a shoe and you get his t-shirt?" Isaac asked, holding the shoe. Scott the frowned, and I turned around, there was Derek Hale.

"We need to talk." Derek said. Then, Peter Hale walked beside Derek, I stumbled back, my eyes widening.

"All of us."

"What the hell is this?" I asked, more like yelled, I tried to keep my cool. All right, didn't work. Peter Hale should be dead- but, of course, I kind of knew that he was alive but he was in my head.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw Scott to Gerard in the Sheriff's station." Derek bites back.

"Okay, hold on." Scott said. "He... he threatened to kill my mum, then Stacey. And I had to get close with him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one." Peter agreed, no one asked for his opinion. "Have you seen his mum? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Derek, Scott, and I yell at Peter.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked me and Scott.

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." Scott explained the shorter version. I shivered.

"Hi." Peter waves.

"That's good to know." Isaac mutters.

"How is he alive?" I asked.

"Look, short version is he knows how to stop Jackson." Derek said. And maybe how to save him." We can't be on the same side as Peter. This is Peter Hale we're talking about.

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead." Isaac commented.

"What?" Derek asked.

"He will be missed." I sighed, but everyone ignored me.