THIRTEEN

THIRTEEN 

"Stupid Harris." I muttered, yeah I'm pissed. Mr. Harris has made me do the whole shelf booking in the library, by myself. I'm so gonna kill that do if no one else does.

I swear he's always had a grudge on either me or Stiles. Was it because we talked to each other in class too often? Or was it because we are both sarcastic and smart and correct Mr. Harris most of the time... I think those are pretty good valid reasons to hate us, but not
so much that he'd make a student do the whole library by herself.

As soon as I placed the last book in, I cheer and jumped up and down a few times. I giggle at myself and I walked towards the door.

I leave, the door locking itself on the way out. I smirk, crossing my arms as I walked down the empty, yet creepy vibe. I past Stiles' locker and a few locker's down was mine. I guess we got lucky being so close to each other in lockers, we're like locker buddies, but not. 

As I made my way out of the doors, the air hits me cold. I breathe out, and I scan the car parking lot. It was empty, other than Stiles' car and Jackson's car- wait, why are they here? More importantly, they're here!? 

I let out a nervous gulp as my eyes trace along to see Jackson and Lydia starring at my Stiles' car. My eyes widen. Lydia's here, too? 

"H-hey!" I called out, and I ran towards them in my combat boots. They turned around, and Lydia raised an eyebrow as my running slowed down, and I stood next to them. "What are you doing here?" 

"What are you doing here?" Lydia shoots back, making me rolled my eyes. 

"Mr. Harris gave me detention, you?" 

"Allison got a text from Scott saying to meet us here when they were supposed to be on a date," Lydia explained. 

"Where's Allison?" 

"Looking for Scott, and I think his friend is in there, too." My heart skipped a beat at the mention of Stiles, I hope they're alright. I gulped and looked at the claw marks on Stiles' Jeep. 

"Oh, what the hell? Stiles is gonna be pissed." I mumble, and I notice Jackson walking towards the school, my head turned towards him. "Jackson?" He ignored me.

"Are you gonna find Allison?" Lydia worried. "Jackson!" She then walked off, following her boyfriend and I looked around, nervously. I then follow them, not wanting to be alone. 

"There's one right here." Lydia huffs as we opened the door to the hallway, Lydia's been complaining that she needs to go toilet. 

"Are you kidding me? You have to use the bathroom now?" Jackson hissed. 

"Yes, now," Lydia snapped. "Do you have a problem with my performing a basic biological function?" 

"You know, I'm starting to have a problem with all your functions." Jackson snapped right back. 

"Oh, my god. Lydia, go to the bathroom, Jackson, shut the hell up." I groan, and Lydia glared at Jackson before she turned to the girl's bathroom. Jackson sighed. I bit on my lower lip. 

"McCall?" Jackson called up, and I looked at him, he wasn't talking to me. I cock my head down the hallway and saw a figure standing in the shadows along the lockers. "Scott?" Jackson had backed up, who is this? Is this some sort of prank? "Derek?" 

My eyes widen. Jackson knows Derek? That's when the human shake figure jumped down on fall legs and ran off. My heartbeat quickened. Lydia then came into view. Finally. "Did you find them?" Lydia asked. 

"No, no," he gulps, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Just call Allison." I told them as we walk along the long hallways. Lydia hummed, and she brought out her phone and she called Allison. 

"Hey," Allison said over the phone. "I can't seem to find them." 

"Meet us outside the cafeteria," Lydia spoke. 

"Okay, give me a second I'll be right there." Allison said and shuts off her phone. I followed the couple as we walked down the long hallways, and we had entered the lobby. 

Oh, thank god Stiles is there. "Stacey?" Stiles and Scott asked at the same time, and I had wrapped my arms around Stiles. He didn't pull back but embraced it as well. 

"Finally, can we go now?" Lydia asked. I pull back, and thats when I heard a thud. My eyes widen as they wander up to the roof. Something's in the vents. I turn around and my hand intertwined with Stiles.

"Run!" 

Stiles had dragged me towards the stairs, and soon, I started to run alongside Stiles. And everyone else. Out of breaths, we sprinted towards the hallways, what the hell was that thing? Somehow, I knew that Stiles and Scott knew excatly what it was, they just haven't told me. 

I could hear the thing growling, oh no, they didn't. They did, they totally did. Those stupid idiots called the Alpha out to the school. I dare myself to take a look back and saw it's demon red eyes looking back at us, running. 

I let out a small squeak, and so doors opened to another room. Scott had closed the doors, and my eyes were glued on the 20 feet wall of windows. Is it really the best idea to trap ourselves in the teacher's lounge? 

"Help me get this in front of the door," I heard my brother say, I step back. 

"Stiles," I call, turning my head towards him, then looked back at the window. 

"Oh... crap," Stiles muttered. "Scott, wait, not here." 

"What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison asked. 

"What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia panicked. 

"Will you just help me?" Scott grunts and I watch him move the ice cream box to the door. "Stairs, stack the chairs," 

"Guys... can we just hang for a second?" Stiles called out, but no one seemed to listen. "You guys, listen to me..." Everyone started to pushchairs against the door. "Can we wait a second? Guys... Stiles talking. Can we hang on, please?"

"Hello!" I screamed, waving my hand in the air and everyone stop; turning their attention to me. Stiles sighed in frustration. 

"Okay, thank you, Stacey, and nice work everyone. Really, beautiful job, everyone. Now, what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows?" Stiles made a hand gesture towards the windows. 

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on? Because I'm freaking out here," Allison turned to Scott. 

"That makes two of us," I mutter, and Stiles had laced his fingers with mine again. 

"And I would like to know why," her breaths were heavy as she waited for an answer. "Scott?" Scott walked away from her grip, and walked over to the desks. 

Scott looked over at us for help, I didn't know what to do. "Somebody killed the janitor," Stiles lowly said and stepped forward. 

"What?"

"Yeah, the janitor's dead." My eyes widen, what the hell is he on about? 

"What is he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison asked, and looked over at Allison. 

"Oh, darn, she caught us! Why don't you look in the left-hand corner of this room and there is a camera, we got you," I sarcastically spat out. "No, Allison, this isn't a joke!" 

"What, you killed him?" Jackson asked, and Allison looked at me, a little hurt. 

"No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over and the mountain lion killed..." 

"No, don't you get it? There is no mountain lion." Jackson snapped down at his girlfriend. 

"Who was it?" Allison demanded. "What does he want? What's happening? Scott!"

"I don't know," my brother stammers. "I just...  if we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

"Us? He's gonna kill us?" Lydia squeaked, I bit my tongue to stop another sarastic remark coming out from my mouth. 

"Who?" Allison asked. She then turned to us. "Who is it?" 

"We don't know!" I snap, and I ran a hand through my hair, turning around. I put my hands in my face and sighed. 

"It's Derek." Scott said. "It's Derek Hale." My eyes widen, and my head turns towards my brother. 

"What?" I whisper out. Derek's gonna kill us- if the Alpha doesn't, he will. 

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asked. 

"Are you sure?" Allison gulped. 

"I saw him." Scott nodded. 

"The mountain lion..." 

"No, Derek killed them." Scott cuts Lydia off. 

"All of them?"

"Yeah, starting with his own sister," Scott played along. 

"And the bus driver?" Allison whispered. 

"And the guy in the video store." Scott sighed. "It's been Derek the whole time, he's in here with us, and if we don't get out now... he's going to kill us, too."