EIGHT

EIGHT

I jolted awake, I don't know why. It was pitch black, I don't know where I am. Where the hell am I? I then realize that I had arms wrapped around me, and I was in a warm bed. I was spooning with someone.

What the hell? Who am I-

Oh.

Oh.

I must've fallen asleep last night watching the movie with Stiles, and that means- that means I'm spooning with him. My jolt must've woken him up a little because he stirred, licking his lips. I smiled at the sight.

"You okay?" He mumbled, still half asleep. Must I say, this is probably one of the best sleep I've had in a while. He squeezes me tighter, and I chuckle.

"Perfect." I whisper, and Stiles pressed himself closer to me and I sighed. I glance at my watch, 4:30 AM. Why so early? Why did I have to wake up so early?

"Night." He mutters before he was out cold again, and I chuckled.

Stiles and I were a little late the next day for school because we slept in. But that's okay, we only just made it in time and I sat beside Stiles, and Scott sat in front of him. Now, we were getting our test results back.

I'm a pretty good student, all A's so far- Stiles too, Scott however, not so.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asks Scott, last night we found out that Derek wasn't actually the Alpha. There was another. Great.

"I don't know." Scott whispered.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know."

Stiles leans back in his seat and sighed, he looked over at me and I gave him a smile. "Does Allison's dad know about the..."

"I don't know!" Scott snapped loudly, making everyone turn to him. Oh god. I jumped slightly too at his outburst. I finally got my test results.

I grin, I got an A+. I looked over at Stiles- he got an A, Scott got a D-. I sighed. Mum's not gonna be happy.

"Dude, you need to study more." Stiles joked. Scott puts down the paper. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make up for it."

"Do you want help studying?" I offered.

"No." Scott shakes his head, sighing. "I'm studying with Allison after school today,"

"That's my boy," Stiles grinned. Okay, what?

"We're just studying." Scott told him.

"Uh-uh. No, you're not."

"No, I'm not?" I turned to Stiles, what the hell? How does he know he's not studying?

Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you." Stiles said. "If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to god I'll have you de-balled."

"Oh, god. Stiles, stop." I groan, rolling my eyes. Boys will be boys.

"Okay," Scott said. "Just stop with the questions, man."

"Done. No more questions. No more talking about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me."

I climb into Stiles' Jeep after school, it's official. Stiles is my personal taxi. And it's free. I watch him climb him, and he closes his door and turns on the car.