THIRTY-TWO

THIRTY-TWO 

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." Allison explained over the phone, we'd just found that Jackson wasn't seeking a friend- he was seeking a master.

"Or he doesn't remember," Scott added as they wait in Sheriff station. Stiles leans over Sheriff's desk and so does Scott, I leans on the desk as well.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked looking between I and Scott.

"A fugue state?" Allison asked, over the phone.

"He'd have to forget everything... the murder."

"Getting rid of the blood." Allison added.

"But he helped with one thing... the video." I reminded them.

"And someone else's helped him forget that." Scott added. "Whoever's controlling him."

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?"

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." I frowned at Stiles' words, the only light in the room was a lamp.

"So do we try to convince him he's not?"

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott agreed.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" I  asked, looking at my best friends who looked back at me. I bite my lower lip. 

"Yeah, he'll talk to us." Stiles told her. Stiles then looked at Scott. "Right?"

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore." The sheriff told them, as he reads from his clipboard. Stiles, me, and Scott sit at a small table. Mum, and Jackson's dad. "You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically," Sheriff drops his clipboard onto the table.

It was dead silents, Melissa was staring at her children in disbelief, and I slides down in her seat which I was in between Scott and Stiles.

"What about school?" Stiles asked, breaking the silences.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." Sheriff explained to his son.

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there are only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" Stiles asked and I raised an eyebrow, I looked over at Mum who looked like she was sick of this conversation. The Sheriff gave Stiles a look, I couldn't explain it. "I'll just hold it."

"We filled the tank!" I heard as me, Mum, Scott.

"Move." Mum grumbled to me and Scott.

Me and Scott gave each other a look, mum was disappointed in us for sure.

Scott and I stood next to each other, mum stood opposite. "It's not just this." Mum started, starring at me and Scott. "Although, a restraining order is a new low that I don't think that you would reach quite soon. It's everything on top of it. The completely bizarre behavior, the late night coming homes, Stacey getting detention, Stacey not coming home at night. Having to beg Mr. Harris for Scott's ake up chemistry test that you missed."

Scott blinked. "I missed a chemistry test?"

"Really, Scott? Really?" Mum sighed. "I have to ground you guys. I am grounded you both. I am grounding you, you two are grounded." Mum never grounds us. Wow.