TWENTY

TWENTY 

So, tomorrow was formal and I still have no clue who in the hell's taking me, I have yet to buy a dress. Which, is what I'm doing right now. I'm on the escalator with Lydia and Allison in the mall. 

I'm pretty sure Stiles and Scott are here too. 

"Nothin's wrong, I just have a lot on my mind." Allison told Lydia, I was standing behind them in the escalator as we went up to the dresses department. 

"You could smile at least, ever heard the saying, never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile?" Lydia asked, smiling. "Smile, Allison, I'm buying you and Stacey a dress." 

"Have to admit as apologies go, that's more than what I expected," Allison told Lydia. 

"Excellent." Lydia smiled. 

"But not as much as I'm gonna ask." Allison looks down at me, and I frown. 

"What? What does that mean?" I ask, as we stand at the top of the escalators. There were so many dresses here, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing. 

"It means, you're going to find out your date." My eyes widen, finally, I'm getting told who my date was. 

"Who?" I ask, she better not have set me up with some jock. 

Allison looks over, and so do I, there was my idiotic best friend or the person I'm in love with, by the perfume stands, spraying a perfume in his face and he sneezes. I giggle. "Him." 

His eyes widen when he saw us, and he waves at me. I smile and wave back, and I walk over to him. Thank you, Allison. 

"Stiles." I greet, he chuckles nervously and placed down the perfume. 

"Hey, Stacey... fancy seeing you here?" Stiles tried and I rolled my eyes. 

"Come on, we both know you and Scott followed us." I laugh. "Typical." Stiles nods his head, and he just looks at me for a while. "What?" I asked. 

"Nothing, uh... there's something I've been meaning to ask you." 

"Oh, me too-" 

"No, please, let me ask you." Stiles cuts me off, and I nod my head. "Remember the time in the Jeep, I was gonna ask you something, I just... would you... maybe, I don't know, go to the winter formal with me?" 

My eyes widen, he wanted to ask me to go to the winter formal? I smiled at him, he scratched the back on his neck, looking around. I jump to him, and wrapped my arms around him, embracing him. 

He jumped back slightly, before hugging me back as well. 

"Yes, I'd love to go to the winter formal with you."

"Pictures, we need pictures!" My mum squealed as I and Stiles were at the bottom of the stairs of my house, he had picked me up for the winter formal tonight. 

I groaned. 

I was wearing a dark blue dress with a belt, my hair was curled, and it was down. I wore a little bit of makeup, mascara, lipstick. I wore black high heels to go with the belt. 

Stiles wore a black tux, which he looked super hot in right now. Stiles smiled at me, and I rolled my eyes. 

"Mum!" I sigh. Stiles stands closely next to me when he sees mum come in with a camera. "Mum, are you serious?"

"You bet your ass I'm serious, now, cute positions, everyone!" Mum yells to no one, I roll my eyes again and I jumped when Stiles' hands went down to my waste. I smiled. I looked up and saw Stiles smiling as well, I leaned on Stiles and mum took a few photos. 

"Okay, mum, are we done now?" I ask after she's taken about a million. Mum smile at me. 

"You look beautiful, Stacey," Mum whispered. "Right, before I start crying you two should go, go, now!" I laugh at her. 

We smile at each other before Stiles grabs ahold of my hand and we walk out of the door together. I can't wait for tonight. 

"Wait there!" Stiles quickly said as we had pulled into the school, there was loud music inside the school ad students were flowing in. My brother wasn't allowed to come, academic wise. My hand was on the handle, and Stiles clumsy falls out of the Jeep, closing the door, and went the whole way round to my side. I lick my dry lips and he opened the door, letting me go out. He takes my hand, and I hopped out of the Jeep. "My lady," 

I chuckle. "Thank you, Stiles. But you really didn't have to do that." I smile at him, he closes the door. He then hooks arms with me. 

"I did and don't mention it." Stiles told me, I roll my eyes. "Should we do it?" Stiles breaths, looking at me. 

"We shall." I giggle, and we walk into the winter formal.