SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

So, fortunately, Derek had found Scott last night. I know, I thought he was dead but apparntly, Derek freaking Hale is alive.

Unfortunately, Scott had lost control and tried to kill Allison and Jackson while they were in their car talking.

Unfortunately, (again), Stiles told me that the police had found a body last night.

Also, apparntly, you have to kill the Alpha that bit you to become human again. At least, that's what Derek said to Scott who told me.

So, let me explain to you where the hell I am right now.

It all started with the Alpha, of course. Of freaking course, and Harris- even more brilliant. Derek had gone in to save Harris from the Alpha at the school, the police had caught Derek outside the school but Derek's trying to run on foot away from the police.

I forgot that Derek was still being raced by the police.

My bad.

So now, the Argent's know about it and is trying to kill Derek while he was on the run from the police, and Kate Argent, Allison's Aunt, was chasing me, Stiles, and Scott (Scott was driving) in Derek's car.

I'm in the back, praying. Not really, I gave up on praying.

Stiles was in the passenger seat with Scott driving down the highway of Beacon Hills school with Kate Argent chasing us. She thinks we're Derek while the police are chasing the real Derek with their police cars and he's on foot.

Genius, right?

We had gone off the highway now and into some alleyway with train tracks.

"Faster?" Scott asked, I looked behind us, and saw Kate Argent herself close to us.

This is exactly what it's like in those action movies. I've always dreamt of becoming an actress in one of these types of movies.

"Much faster." I told Scott, who puts his foot on the wheel and I fly into the back seat. "I was so not ready for that!"

I can imagine hearing the soundtrack to this scene if we ever had one, like a real badass action upgoing upbeat one. Ya know?

Not like AC/DC.

The engine revs, and we were off in some alleyway which had a road in it. We were officially away from the highway, people, away from the highway! Horray!

"Hey, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles told Scott.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." Scott pointed out.

"Well, if you don't go faster they're gonna kill us!" I snapped at Scott. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, leaning forward. Scott reves the engine again, making us go faster.

"They're gone." Stiles said, and I turned my head around and saw that Kate wasn't following us anymore.

"What?" I ask no one in particular. Stiles turns on his radio receiver.

"All units, the suspect is on foot heading towards the iron works." Sheriff told everyone over the receiver. Great, now we gotta go to the iron works.

Actually, I shouldn't be complaining this is our fault in making Derek the most wanted fugitive in the state.

Oops.

I don't think a sorry will make him forgive us this time.

At least we were close to the iron works, and I could see Derek bent over covering his eyes, my eyes travel up and saw Mr. Argent with a crossbow from affair. I moved my ass over to the right side.