THIRTY-FIVE

THIRTY-FIVE

"Ketamine?" Scott, Stiles, and I were with Deaton after school. In the animal clinic, which is where Scott worked.

Deaton nodded and as he sits the Ketamine and a large needle down on the table. "It's the exact same stuff we use on dogs, just a higher dosage," Deaton explained. "If you can et close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy you some time." I don't even know why I'm here. "This-" he turned around and grabbed a glass bottle with black dust in it. "Is what you'll use to create a barrier."

I think Scott has a plan to save Jackson somehow.

I watch with wide eyes as he sat down the bottle. "This part is for you, Stiles. Only you." Deaton my eye contact with my boyfriend.

"Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure. Can you maybe find a less pressure-filled task for me?" My brother awkwardly said as he grabbed the bottle and glanced at it weirdly.

Scott gave him a confused look but then focused back to Deaton, who started to talk again. "It's from the Mountain Ash tree, which believed by many cultures to be protected against the supernatural. The office is lined with ashwood, making it difficult like Scott and Stacey to cause much trouble."

"Okay? What? Do I just spread the whole building and then either Jackson or whoever's controlling him can't cross it?" Stiles asked slowly.

Deaton nodded. "They'll be trapped."

"Doesn't sound too hard." I shrug and looked at my boyfriend.

"Not at all. Think of it as gunpowder. It's just powder until a spark ignites it, you need to be that spark, Stiles." Deaton added as he explains this task further. What will I do?

Stiles gave him an odd look. "If you mean light myself on fire, I don't think I'm up for that."

"No, no, of course not, baby," I shake my head at Stiles. He looked down at me, with trust in his eyes.

Deaton nodded, agreeing with me. "Let me try a different analogy, I used to golf. I learned that the best golfers never swing before imagining where they want the ball to go. They see it in their minds and their minds take over. It can be pretty extraordinary what the force of your own will can accomplish."

"Force of will," Stiles quietly said, then nodded.

"If this is going to work, Stiles, you have to believe." Deaton added.

I grab Stiles hand, and I kissed it once, before rubbing it. "I believe in you, Stiles. You can do this."

Stiles had dropped me off the same night, and I had about an hour to get ready before Matt comes and picks me up. I'm not too nervous about what I'm going to wear, honestly, it's just Matt.

If it were Stiles, hell, I'd be freaking out.

I didn't want to go to the party after Stiles' voice cracking, it broke me. But now, Scott's forcing me to go, Stiles as well.

Once I jumped out quickly from the shower, I had dried my hair. I had enough time to curl my hair, thank god. I need something suitable to wear for the Rave. I pressed my lips together and I opened my cubed and I skimmed through.

My eyes landed on the navy blue dress, and I quickly grabbed it out. I glanced over at the time on the clock, I had about 20 minutes until he comes. I then looked down and saw my black combat boots.

I'm so wearing those.

I didn't have any time to wear any makeup, so, I threw on the dress, and straightened it up a bit. I through on my leather jacket, and I put on my combat boots making me look higher. I smile, as I stand on my tiptoes.