THIRTY-ONE

THIRTY-ONE 

Stiles had ended up calling the police and the police had shown up including his dad. How were we supposed to explain this to Stiles' dad? It's not gonna end well, that's what. Danny ended up being on a stretcher and taken to the hospital with the help of a couple of ambulances. Poor boy, didn't deserve this. 

Though Danny wasn't the only one in the stretcher, there were other people in stretchers, too. I wait patiently in the Jeep, with Jackson lying in the back with her, wanting one of the boys to come back to give her the good and bad news.

I let out a puff of cold air, the Jeep seemed to be colder, or maybe it was just me. She noticed Scott jumping into the passenger side of the Jeep, as well as Stiles in the drivers. Finally, they're here 

"Couldn't get anything out of Danny," Scott told us, glancing over at me, before looking back at Stiles.  

"Okay, can we just get the hell outta here now, before one of my dad's deputy's see me?" Stiles quickly asked, and I nodded in agreement. That's when one of the police cars pulled up in front of the Jeep, trapping the Jeep so Stiles couldn't go anywhere. "Oh, my god. Could this get any worse?" It was Stiles' dad, the Sheriff. Oh boy. 

Jackson let's out a loud moan as if to say "yes," I turned to Jackson before Stiles could snap at him. "That was rhetorical!" I quickly snapped at Jackson, it was his fault we were in this situation.

"Get rid of him," Scott hissed at Stiles.

"Get rid of him? We're at a crime scene and he's the Sheriff!" Stiles hissed back. 

"Do something!" I joined in, and exhale. Stiles quickly got out of the car and went to talk to his dad before Jackson slowly sat up, exhausted.

"What... what's going on?" Jackson mumbled and I flicked his legs off my legs. Ew. 

"Jackson, Jackson, be quiet." Scott told Jackson quickly, before placing him back down in the back of the seat. 

"What do we do now?" I mumbled quietly to Scott, watching out the window and Scott lets out a sigh.

Jackson moaned again, and I rolled my eyes. "Jackson, be quiet," Scott shushed him.

Jackson then fully got up. "What's happening?"

"Jackson, I'm sorry, but..." Scott then punched Jackson, knocking him out and he passed out onto the seat again. "So... you and Stiles?" 

"Really, you want to talk about this now?" I asked, rolling my eyes. 

"Come on, it's serious!" Scott told me. "Are you seriously in love with him?" 

I paused. "Yeah, no doubt about it." I said. "Calm your farm there, boy. Stiles and I really, really like each other. Love each other even." 

"I know but if he breaks your heart, I'm-" 

"Scott, he's your best friend, he won't do that to me. If he truly loves me, he won't break my heart." I said. "And I really do love him, Scott." 

Scott's eyes widen. "Then he really-" 

"Can we stop having this conversation now, please?" I snap. I don't really want to talk about this. Stiles then quickly jumped back into the driver's seat and Stiles couldn't really tell, but Scott was glaring at him. 

"What do we do?" Scott asked aloud and Scott raised his hands and waved to the Sheriff, and so did I. Scott had relaxed his shoulders and sighed.   

"Uh, what about your house?" Stiles asked.

"Not with our mum there!" Scott panicked. "We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him. Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous."

"I still say we just kill him," I said. We were in the Jeep on the road, trying to figure out plan B.

Scott turns to me. "We're not killing him." Scott told her firmly and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, okay, I got an idea." Stiles annouced.  

"Does it involve breaking the law?" Scott asked and I snorted.

"By now, don't you think that's a given?" I asked, leaning towards the front with a smile.

"I was just trying to be optimistic," Scott told them.

"Don't bother," Stiles agreed with me.