19: Tyler Is Gay

"So I heard you're gay. Is it true?"

"Hey, I've just heard a few rumours that you kissed a boy at the party."

"Are you into guys?"

The cafeteria was crowded with questions. Every few minutes somebody would come to sit with Tyler at his seat and ask- and every time they'd get the same frank answer. A simple 'Yes.'

It only took a few people to come by for everyone to know. For everyone to stop staring at him. Jenna hadn't showed up at school today, so it wasn't as big of a deal as it might have been if she was, and at least now there wasn't a chance for it to turn into a big deal. It seemed everybody was already over it. She'd probably just texted everything to someone and that's why word got out in the first place- she didn't have time to stir the pot as much as she usually would. From what Tyler could gather, she didn't even name Josh as the other guy. She wasn't that cruel. He was almost thankful.

He found it strange that last time he was on trail for being gay, everyone was a lot more upset over it. Now everyone was okay with it, now that it was confirmed. It was probably just the power and influence of Jenna Black- she was a real wizard.

Tyler smiled to himself.