22.5: Acknowledgements

Thank you soooo much for reading 'Youth'! Words cannot describe how thrilled I am that this got as much attention as it did, and there isn't a doubt in my mind that it'll only go up from here.

This is one of the few fanfictions I've actually finished on this account, and I'm sooo psyched to be able to say that.

I know you haven't heard a lot from me, the author, throughout this fanfiction but I'd like to clarify a few things: I love and respect Jenna Joseph irl, and only felt like she was fit make a great antagonist in this book. That doesn't mean I think she's a horrible person or anything! I love her soo much and appreciate everything she does, she's honestly such a nice person and all the things written in this book are only to help develop the plot!! The same goes for the homophobic things said in this novel, they are only used to develop the plot and I DEFINITELY do NOT stand by or agree with them being a bisexual person myself. With all of this said I would also like to note my level of love and respect for Tyler and Josh irl! I definitely do not believe Joshler is real, I am only a fan of it in creative works like fanfiction. I am not forcing the pairing on anyone! They're just best friends irl. Please, guys, respect our boys.

I'd like to thank everyone reading this, even the people who read and don't vote or comment. I'm a ghost reader, too, so I understand. And even so, thank you so much to everyone who has voted and commented as well! I can't describe how thankful I am that people actually have taken the time to read this book.

There will not be a sequel because I feel as if I have left this off at a good place, but if you have any questions about the story that I didn't clear up in my writing, feel free to ask me!

If you'd like you could also check out the other Joshler stories on my account! Although they aren't finished, a few of them have a lot of chapters so far and it would make my day if all of the love in this book was transferred onto my others!! You could also follow me to get notified if I decide to write another Joshler fanfiction, which, let's be honest, I probably will.

Again, thank you a bunch, and I hope you enjoyed 'Youth'!

- Kyra 🤟✌️