O N E

"Get em' Donnie!" You yelled as you threw popcorn at the TV. You were watching Donatello beat up the purple dragons and you loved watching him.

"Y/n it's almost time to go to sleep!" Your mother called.

"Okay!" You replied not taking your eyes off the TV.

"You're so cute Donnie." You sighed.

Donnie turns to the screen, his face holding confusion.

"Who was that?" He asked out loud to where you could hear.

You gasped as you thought he could actually hear you.

"Hello?" You talk to the TV, your heart beating furiously.

Could it be? Could you actually talk to your crush?

A swirl of colors came out of the TV and pulled you into it. You yelped as you landed in a tunnel. You stood up after rubbing your bottom that ached.

A tunnel with a lot of windows. You could see through them.

You gasped at what you saw.

In three different windows were Creepypasta, Yuri On Ice, and Fairy Tail!

You really wanted to open those windows, but your feet pulled you to a different one.

You peeked out to see Donnie in the same place, looking around.

You squealed and almost broke the window trying to get it open quick enough.

You jumped out of the window.

Not realizing that you were at least 3 stories high up, you began to fall.

You screamed and covered your face, closing your eyes.

Arms secure around you and stop your fall. You cautiously remove your hands away from your face.

You open your eyes to see the turtle that has been in your dreams since you were a little girl.

Your eyes widen and the shock of actually seeing your hero and crush gets to you.

Your visions becomes blurry and you felt the wind as Donnie leaped across rooftops, holding you.