E L E V E N

You stayed with the turtles that night, in an extra room they had found. You couldn't sleep.

Every time you closed your eyes, you saw that cute little gap.

You sighed as you got up and out of your temporary room. Maybe you just needed something to eat or talonal p.m.

You checked everywhere in the lair and found absolutely nothing good.

No pizza and no talonal.

To the store!!

You found your way out of the sewers and onto the street. You looked for a pharmacy.

You found one a few blocks from where you were and walked inside.

Brown and white walls could be seen upon entering along with the slightly yellow shelves full of medicine and other odd things.

You grabbed what you needed and headed for the counter. You noticed that you were the only one here, this wasn't bad, but in New York, that's strange.

A cashier sat there, waiting for you.

"Is it always this slow?" You asked looking around. The cashier smiled as he scanned your talonal.

"Um...excuse me?" You asked politely as he kept smiling at you.

You looked at his eyes. A weird red color.

"Umm...okay...I'll just give you this money and I'm walking out..."

"No you aren't." Goosebumps ran through you at the familiar deep voice.

Shredder.

You turned around and saw Shredder and Dogpound.

You backed up to the register and accidently hit the cashier. His head fell of and static came out.

"A robot?!"

They advanced towards you and you began breathing heavily. The turtles weren't here. They wouldn't be able to help you this time.

"Somebody! Anybody!! Help!!"