T W O

"Miss? Can you hear me?" A voice very familiar asks concerned.

Were you in heaven? If it was, you didn't want to leave anytime soon.

You opened your eyes to see a very bright light in your face. You shrunk away from it and someone turned the light off.

"You seem to be alright, you just fell from the sky and fainted."

You grinned at the nerdy genius and see a blur of red and green storm into the lab.

"I still can't believe you brought an outsider....TO OUR HOME?!" Raph ended up yelling at the end, throwing his hands up in the air, making you jump at the sudden noise.

"Stop it Raph!" You say loudly before putting a hand over your mouth.

You began to scold yourself.

Stupid, stupid! They don't know that they are watched by millions of fans that stalk the internet, and walk in sewers to find them.

"Hey how'd you know my name??" He questioned giving you a suspicious look.

"Lucky guess?" You questioned yourself.

He gave you another look and slowly left the lab, not taking his eyes off of you.

You sighed in relief when he was gone, not noticing a turtle in purple watching you.

"You seem to be in perfect shape, vital signs are goods and so is everything else."

You jumped and turn around towards him, giving a nervous laugh.

"Yeah, when I get too shocked I faint." You explained to Donnie.

He nodded after your explanation and gave a sly grin.

"I guess you know my name?" He asked you and you blushed.

"D-Donnie." You stuttered out.

"I have no clue who you are, so what is your name?" He came closer to you and you swore you turned into a tomato.

"Y-Y/n." You stuttered again.

"I'm not going to ask how you know us." He told you.

"Why not, aren't you curious?" You asked, surprised.

"Oh, I'm full of curiousity," Donnie chuckles, "but it isn't nice to bug in to other people's business now is it?"

You nodded at his weird reasoning. He walked out only to come back in and give you another smile.

"And besides, I feel like I can trust you."

You smiled and jumped off the cot you had been on. You decided to do a little happy dance because:

1- You were actually in your favorite world.

And

2- Your favorite turtle trusted you