T W E N T Y - T W O (P A R T 2)

You were ecstatic. You finally could call Donnie yours without having to worry about another girl.

You smiled at April and hugged her out of happiness. She gave you a small smile before you ran into the other room, looking for Donnie.

You were sorry that you ever doubted him and you wanted him to know that.

He saw you and slightly smiled, the look still in his eyes from the 'hilarious' incident.

"Oh hey Y-oof!?" You shut him up as you tackled him to the ground and hugged him.

You wanted to give him a peck on the cheek, but as you went to give him one.....he moved.

You were kissing him.

You thought that tomatoes were red....boy your cheeks were on fire.

He had a dazed look in his eyes as you pulled away. He gave you a look for of love and surprise.....

.....

Then fainted and his nose began to bleed.

I am sooo sorry!! I'm stupid! I'm finally into summer (no longer with that guy, turns out he had been talking to another girl while with me so yeah....he was too much drama and took me away from my precious app and all of you guys..)

I'm making another part really soon and that's a promise! I hope everyone is slightly satisfied with this part? There isn't any excuse for not writing and I feel so guilty!