N I N E T E E N (Holiday Edition)

You turned to the tv to hear about Halloween is in less than two weeks.

"Shoot!" You didn't have a costume yet and you doubted neither did the turtles.

"It's almost Halloween guys, we need to dress up!" Raph elbowed Donnie and Donnie began blushing at what you don't even want to know.

"We already have our costumes." Leo said and you gasped at him. Maybe you were wrong.

"Am I the only one who didn't know how close Halloween was?!" You asked and they all nodded their heads.

"Well then, I need to buy a costume!" And with that, you left with Donnie full on staring at your back and possibly your rear end.

--

"Guys! I've got the perfect costume!" You yelled in excitement and jumped on top of Mikey. He made an oof sound before collapsing.

"Thats...nice....can you get up please?" Mikey asked out of breath and you pout before sitting with Donnie. He blushed as you laid your head down on his shoulder.

"I suppose I can't see your costume till Halloween night?" He questioned and you nodded. He DEFINITELY didn't need to see it now.

--

You pulled your skirt down as you walked in the sewers. You had decided you would be a witch. The problem: it was a little too short for you.

You carried a broomstick in your hand. You bumped it across the wall as you entered the lair. You gasped at what you saw.

Mikey was an elf of some sort, while Leo was the famous space captain, and Raph was Batman.

What surprised you was Donnie's costume.

Donnie was a witch hunter which was ironic since you were a witch.

"Hey Y/n!" Mikey said cheerfully, bringing you into their attention and their eyes stared at your costume.

"Is it....too much?" You asked as you pushed down your skirt again.

"No!! Not at all!" Donnie rushed to you and gave you a hug.

"You're beautiful and perfect just like this." You blushed and he took a step back, smiling.

"A witch hunter and a witch huh? Who would've thought that?"

--

You had the best time trick or treating with them. You laughed at Raph when bugs flew in his face. Mikey scared himself because he thought too much about the comics he reads. Leo ran into a pole, which made everyone laugh at him.

Donnie did hold your hand which made both of you blush, but that didn't stop the both of you having fun and giving each other smiles.

In the end, you all had buckets full of candy and bright smiles as you all said, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"