S E V E N T E E N

"Hey D!" April greeted Donnie as usual, it made a spark of jealousy hit you each time you saw Donnie give the same look you saw many times on TV.

"H-Hey April." Donnie tried to act cool as he looked her up and down.

Yep, time to go to your room.

"I'm just going to go to my room." You mumbled and walked out.

You slowly made it to your room, not noticing another turtle looking at you concerned.

You shut your door slowly and trudged to your dresser. (It justs happens okay?)

You opened it and took out a photo of Donnie. There were little hearts decorated everywhere.

It was the only picture you had decided to print out

It was the only picture you had decided to print out. Of course, you had tons of others on your phone, but this one you made into the glittery picture it is.

You sighed. April was going to have your hero and you wouldn't be able to stop it because they both loved each other. You had seen the way he blushed when she laughed or how semi-smart she was when she caught something he said.

You heard a knock and quickly shoved the pictures back inside, the drawer slightly out. You ran to the door and opened it.

Leo stood behind it and grinned at you.

"Hey Y/n!"

"Um...hey?" You questioned. Leo never came to your room and he never really talked to you.

"I...wanted to talk to you." He said after he closed the door behind him, and looked around your room.

"Okay....talk." You sat on your bed as he stood there awkwardly.

"Well...I wanted to know if you were okay. You seemed a bit down after April showed up..."

"Yeah, I'm....okay." You nodded.

He was silent for a moment.

"...then why are you in here and not out there winning Donnie's heart?"

You stopped breathing for a second and somehow choked on your spit. You coughed before you grabbed a water bottle underneath your bed and drank it.

"What do you mean Leo?"

"I know you like him..."

Hey guys! School is.....different and I'm busy a lot! So much homework!! Sorry about the wait!