N I N E

You all made it back to the lair and Donnie had you in his lab.

"Let's look at that arm now." He said as he untied your ripped piece of clothing. Luckily, it was small and not too deep, so you wouldn't need stitches.

Donnie grabbed alcohol, paper towels, and a bandage.

"This might sting a little." He grimaced at the thought of you hurting.

You clenched your teeth as he poured the alcohol on the wound. After he was done he wiped off the alcohol around the wound and began on the bandage.

"You know, I think it's a good thing you're here." Donnie said thoughtfully as he wrapped the wound.

You glanced at him.

"W-Well not like I thought it was a bad thing at all! Just that you're here with your heroes...and me." You caught the last part he said and smiled.

"Well yeah there is benefits in this." You moved your arm around as Donnie stepped back to put away his things.

"Like what?" Donnie asked mildly.

"Well, I get to experience the good and bad with all of you, um getting to actually stay in the sewers. Of course actually seeing you and your brothers angry, but that really isn't a benefit is it?" You laughed as Donnie sulked.

"I'm really sorry I got mad at you Y/n." You could tell it was sincere.

"It's ok!" You waved it off and stood to go.

"I guess I'll go to the dojo or something..-"

"Wait!" Donnie grabbed your hand and pulled you to him. You both blushed and he lets go of you.

"I-I mean, can you stay...a little longer?"

You nodded as he gave you a somewhat nervous smile.

"Y/n...I have something very important to tell you." He scratched his neck as he said this.

"What is it Donnie?" You asked.

"I-I...." Donnie swallowed thickly as he played with Hus hands.

"..Like.." You leaned closer to him.

The lab door burst opened and you both jumped apart.

"April?!" You frowned.

You walked out of the lab, sad and disappointed as Donnie called out for you.

"Wait Y/n! That wasn't what I want to sa-"

"Donnie can you help me with my homework?" Donnie sighed as he glanced at the door and back at April.

"Sure."

You felt so sure that Donnie would say your name, but he said April. You were so bummed out.

'It is a TV show after all, this is what is supposed to happen.' You scolded yourself.

You wanted to be with Donnie. Donnie likes April though, but you couldn't bear to see him get hurt because of her.

All you knew was that your mind was in a war and your heart was in tiny pieces all because of a certain red head.

Hey you! Yes, you!

What do you think April should be like in this story? Each one has a completely different end.

-the nice friend?

-the one to try to take Donnie (jealous)?

-the one to try to kill you (yandere)?

-the nice but suddenly mean person when she realizes you want her turtle?

-the mean but suddenly nice person when she realizes you both really love each other?

Or if anything else you might have in mind, put down in the comments! Whatever has most comments will be what is written and read!!