S I X

You couldn't believe it. What was Karai doing with robots, kraang, and people from your universe?

You ran back to the lair to see all the boys already there, waiting on you.

"Where were you Y/n?" Leo asked calmly as everyone eyes were on you. You felt guilty as you looked at Donnie. He was upset that you didn't listen to him. You could've gotten hurt or worse, kidnapped.

"Look, that doesn't matter tight now. I-" You were interupted.

"Doesn't matter? DOESN'T MATTER?! YOU COULDVE GOTTEN HURT Y/N!" You saw Donnie's eyes blazing with anger and you looked down, feeling worse.

"I don't know what you do in your universe, but in our universe you don't go running off when you aren't supposed to!" He frowned at you.

"Dudes what does he mean by her universe?" Mikey whispered to his other brothers.

You looked up slowly to see Leo, and Raph looking at you distrustful, Donnie still angry with you, and Mikey looking confused and sad.

"No you guys don't understand." You tried again. They needed to know.

"Whatever I'm out of here, do whatever you guys want. I'm not listening." Donnie threw his hands up in the air, stomping to his lab.

Your heart broke into tiny little microscopic pieces as he slammed his lab door. Yes, you didn't listen and you went out, but you found something that could possibly hurt them.

Also, Karai was kidnnaping people from your world!

"Guys, please just list-"

"Save it Y/n." Raph held up his hand and Leo and him walked out. You were about to burst into tears. All of your heroes didn't trust you no more. Well, Raph and Leo didn't really trust you to begin with, but Donnie did.

And you went against what he told you not to do. You sank down to the ground where you were at and put your head in your hands.

This was all your fault. If you had just listened for once instead of being so curious-

"Y/n?" You heard a quiet voice.

Mikey.

You looked up and see him still there. He sat down beside you.

"What was Donnie talking about?" He asked, still confused.

So you explained it to him. When you finished with that, you told him about Karai being in the same tunnel, only taking things and people out of it.

"We have to do something!" Mikey said after you finished.

"But how? Your brothers don't trust me and Donnie..."

"We'll just do it ourselves Y/n! We can do it!" You thought long and hard about it. Yes, you could at least try to stop it. Not sit here and be a cry baby.

You nodded, standing up, Mikey stood up as well.

"Let's do this."