F I F T E E N

"You have 2 minutes and 45 seconds before your first shock!" Doxter called out....or was it Dexter? You couldn't quite remember because of the sudden clock ticking against you.

This dude was crazy! You would never be able to summon the tunnel! It just...happened.

"I-I really don't know how!!" You tried explaining as the clock continued to tick.

'Come on Donnie or tunnel! Whichever one may be useful right now!!' You shrieked in your head.

You closed your eyes as you began to despair. You would die here with Manpickle.

You fought it off. The first shock couldn't be so bad...right?

"2 minutes and 20 seconds! Better hurry Y/n."

You took a deep breath.

You heard glass break as you looked up. 4 thuds were heard as your eyes widened.

"Guys!" They all glance at you and their eyes widen.

"Y/n! Hang on!" Donnie yelled as he ran to the glass chamber. Mikey tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge.

"It won't open dude!" He grunted.

You glanced at your surroundings.

Not only were their kraang, but there were Shredder's allies marching towards your friends.

"Mikey, Donnie, watch out!" You yelled as a kraang shot their weapon.

They both dodged it. Leo and Raph fought most of the kraang plus Shredder's allies.

"Donnie, find a way to get Y/n out of there! Mikey, help us fight!" Leo shouted and both turtles nodded.

Donnie ran towards Dexter and pushed him away from the controls.

Dexter tsked as he held a red button in his hand.

"If you don't want poor little Y/n to get hurt, you won't do one thing. Oh and-" Dexter turned to look at you. "35 seconds!"

You panicked and struggled against the straps tightened against your skin.

"Until what?!" Donnie asked, panicking.

"Before she gets shocked of course!"

"Dextman Pickle! I don't know what to do!! I don't know how to bring the tunnel here!!"

"It's Dexter Pickleman!!" He snarled.

"20!"

"You can't do this! Why are you doing this?" Donnie yelled.

"Because with enough pressure, she can cave in and summon the tunnel! I can rule the world with the tunnel!"

You thought that was weird, but your thoughts were interrupted by another glance.

"10!"

"Stop!"

"Don't do this!"

The guys started yelling as they shoved kraang droids aside.

"5!"

You closed your eyes waiting for the pain.

"3!"

'Come on tunnel!'

"2!"

"Y/n!"

"1!"

You felt a sudden energy inside you and you released it. You didn't feel any pain, and you cautiously lifted your head.

Dexter was laughing.

"You did it! You actually did it!"

He was right. The very same tunnel that dumped you in this world was in front of you. You looked at it wide-eyed. You had actually summoned it.

Donnie tackled Dexter and grabbed the button, smashing it to pieces.

He released Dexter. Dexter growled as he backed up. The tunnel disappeared as you made it go away.

He looked for his allies to see them missing.

"I will get Y/n again and I will have that tunnel!" He ran off to an exit.

"Shouldn't we go after him?" Raph asked as Donnie grabbed a set of keys and opened the door.

"Not right now, we need to get Y/n out of here." Leo said as he walked inside.

Mikey started on the straps around your right hand as Donnie started on your left.

After they got that done, they both had to take the helmet off of your head.

"Thanks guys." You told them as you rubbed your wrists.

Donnie blushed and stuttered a 'Your welcome' out of his mouth.