E I G H T E E N

"What makes you say that?" You asked as you stood up.

"The way you look entirely uncomfortable right now and how you acted earlier when April was with D."

You sighed.

Two turtles already knew you liked Donnie. Was it that obvious?

"I don't know what to do Leo." You gave in.

"Like I said earlier, you should be out there with him, not sulking around. He likes you, I can tell. You need to tell him how you feel or he will never know."

He gives a bright smile which you return.

"You're right, thanks Leo." You said immediately heading out of your room to the 'living room area'.

What you didn't know though, was that as Leo was leaving your room, your glittery picture caught his eye from your drawer. He pulled out the drawer and took the picture in his hands.

He shook his head and smiled as he thought about how you and Donnie were exactly alike. He knew Donnie had pictures of April when he had a crush on her, and there was no doubt that he had pictures of you too.

He slid Donnie's photo back in its place and walked out of your room.

You glanced around, searching for Donnie. Leo was right, you needed to tell him how your really feel.

You walked into the lab to see April talking to him, sitting very close to him. Your heart sank a little, but you pushed forward.

"Donnie, can I talk to you for a second?" You asked softly and he turned his head towards you.

"Sure Y/n." He stood up, but April interrupted.

"You two can stay here. I need to go either way, so I guess I'll leave now." April stood up and left out the lab door, looking back several times.

"What is it Y/n?" Donnie asked slightly concerned. You never really talked alone.

"W-Well...I just wanted you to know that I....." Your started sweating and became nervous.

"I....really....like you." You mumbled the last part.

"What was that Y/n?" He asked, clearly not hearing what you had just said.

You groaned and played with your fingers as you repeated your confession. You didn't  look at his face, but if you had, you would've have seen a giant smile showing.

He held your hands in his, stopping your movement. He blushed before clearing his throat.

"I've liked you too Y/n, for a long time now." You smiled before kissing his cheek. You both blushed as he coughed.

"Umm...Y/n? Do you want to by my g-girlfriend?" He gave a cute nervous smile.

You decided to show him your response as you kissed him.

To you, it was better than anything you had ever felt, sort of like fireworks exploding and magic in the mix of it.

When you pulled back, he grinned.

You finally did it. You told him your feelings and you found out he had the same feelings for you.

"So I take that as a yes?" Donnie asked, making you laugh.

"The ship is sailing!" You heard someone whisper outside the lab door and you feel yourself turn into the color of a tomato.

"A thing now huh?" You heard another voice.

"Your brothers are nosy." You told Donnie and he tried to frown.

His frown didn't last long because he was still happy about you two being a couple now.

"We'll get them for that later." He promised.