S I X T E E N

You held onto Donnie as he ran across rooftops. You glanced behind you occasionally, still not believing that you summoned the very thing that brought you here.

Which confused you.

Why didn't it let you go back home? Not that you wanted to go so quickly. Were you really not done in this world or was it your doing?

Your questions were interrupted by the sound of the sewer lid closing.

How did Donnie manage to get you down there? You had no idea.

Donnie set you down and y'all trudged through the sewage.

"What happened Y/n?" Donnie asked confused.

"Um...I wasn't sleeping very well and..I went topside?" You sort of questioned as you worried he would get mad.

He did.

"Why would you go topside if you knew people were after you?!" He shouted, making you jump and almost slip into the sewage.

"I just told you! I couldn't sleep!" You shouted back and rushed forward, so that there was a couple steps between you two.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" He demanded, wanting to know.

'Because I kept seeing you when I tried to sleep.' You thought.

"Why couldn't you!"

"Because I didn't, ok?!" You huffed as the other turtles looked awkward listening.

An awkward silence followed after you said this.

You made it to the lair and immediately ran to your room, slamming the door.

You flopped onto the bed and glanced at your phone to see what time it was.

It was already 6 a.m.!

"Well, might as well get out of my room then, since I slept while I was kidnapped." You muttered, but you didn't really want to leave your room after what happened with Donnie.

Could you leave the arguemt like that and apologize the next? Well yeah because you never really were one to get mad at your heroes....

You opened your door and stepped out. You didn't see any of the turtles, so you walked to the lab.

You slightly knocked, but Donnie didn't hear you. He was muttering as he threw a few things down.

You opened the door and walked in.

"Donnie?" You asked timidly and he stopped muttering to look at you.

"What Y/n?" He asked bluntly making you flinch.

"W-Well I wanted to apologize for making you worried and losing sleep because of me." You said looking down.

He sighed before nodding.

"It's ok, Y/n. You didn't know you were going to be kidnapped, but please try to wake one of us up, if you try to go topside again." He said and you nodded.

"Ok, that's fair." You gave him a hug and skipped out of the lab with Donnie watching you with a blush on his cheeks.

Tomorrow is school! 😣😣 (For me anyway.) I won't be able to update a lot because some days after school, I will be doing band and other stuff... I should be able to update sometime this weekend hopefully!