F I V E

You sighed in relief. Your favorite turtle believed you. You weren't crazy. He wasn't going to put you into a mental asylum.

"That is very interesting Y/n." You jumped back from Donnie to see Master Splinter in the doorway.

"M-Master Splinter?" Donnie stumbled over his words, surprised that his father eavesdropped.

"I'm sorry for intruding, but I had an instinct to come in here, and I guess it was right, especially with this information." The soft thud of his cane hit the ground as he walked towards you.

You flinched as he came closer.

"You are from another world where we do not exist correct?" You nodded slowly.

"Then how would you come here?" He asked himself as he stroked his beard.

"I have a slight theory." You said after realizing your idea may be true.

"An alternate universe. All of them are connected. How many? Who knows...but until I know how to get back to my world...I'm here with you guys." You smiled at the end.

Donnie had a hand underneath his chin as he thought about it.

"You could be right Y/n, but how did you get here in the first place with just a TV?"

"Well...remember what I said about the tunnel." I reminded him.

"Windows...tunnel...windows...Gosh! There isn't enough information to know how!" He looked frustrated for a second as Master Splinter put a hand on Donnie's shoulder.

"We will work on this later, my son, for now it is time to patrol." You glance at a nearby clock to see it is around midnight.

"Can I come?" You asked excitedly.

"No Y/n, you can't come yet." He said as he walked out of the lab to join his brothers almost at the entrance.

"Why not?" You whined and crossed your arms.

"Because you don't know how to protect yourself." Leo glanced at you slightly as he said this, interrupting whatever Donnie was about to say.

You sighed and sat down on their couch. As soon as they left, you went out, making sure Master Splinter wasn't around.

You walk on the street, slightly happy to see your favorite crime-filled city. You walked past a strange looking building you didn't recognize and saw light flash through the windows.

You being you, decided to check it out.

You somehow got to where the window was and silently opened it. What you saw in there made you have goosebumps all over.

Karai was in the same tunnel you had been in, but was taking people out. Three windows were open and you looked at the people and other things from each window.

First window had kraang? Then the second window had a bunch of robots and the third had people...from your world.