Suspicion

Thank you for all the support. Enjoy this update.

Bonnie somehow has changed her opinion about Stefan. She was all for him and Elena getting together and since last night she's all of a sudden changed her mind. I don't know what has gotten into her but she is making me crazy trying to keep up

"I'm not saying I don't hate the guy. I'm just saying it take it slow."

"Didn't you also give Stefan a guy we've only a few days Elena's number?"

"Sofia, you know what I mean."

"You were the one who said go for it."

"Now, I'm saying take it slow."

"Why the about-face?" I ask her as we head to the front of the school.

"What about face? Elena's single for the first time in her entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

"Does that we should also play the field?" I point to her and me and she shakes her head.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?"

"It's stupid."

"Bonnie. Tell us." I state taking her aside.

"What?"

"Spit it out." Elena pleads with her.

"I accidentally touched Stefan."

"Scandalous." I laugh as Bonnie gives us a look.

"When I touched, him I got a really bad feeling."

"Bonnie, that can't be it. I got a bad feeling when you bought those tan pants but I'm still friends with you." Bonnie turns to walk away but Elena stops her.

"It was bad!"

"Is the whole witch mojo thing again?"

"You know what, I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about one of my best friend's new boyfriend."

"And I love you for it." Elena places her hands-on Bonnie's shoulders. "But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what, Stefan is a big part of that."

"And speaking of your love life taking a turn for the right mine keeps going to shit."

"Has he seriously not called?" Bonnie asked concerned for me.

"Why would he? He has Vickie and all her druggie sex glory."

"But Sof, you two have been dating since freshman year. He owes you some respect." Elena states.

"No, what he owes me is not humiliating me by cheating on me for months and not having the balls to break things off!" I turn to face Bonnie and Elena. I can feel some people may have started to listen in on our conversation but I don't care. "My heart wasn't broken when I found out about the cheating and everyone learning about it at The Grill. No, my heart broke when I spent my night looking for Vickie to only find her back in the arms of Tyler and he didn't even care what he did to me!"

"Oh, sweetie!" Bonnie envelopes me in a hug and Elena joins in. "Boys suck."

"I mean if they could only stop thinking with their dicks and well...let's be fair that's never going to happen." We all laugh at our misfortune with guys.

"Good morning Elena, Good morning Bonnie, Sofia." Stefan greets us and I can already since Elena is getting all giddy.

"Hey, um...Sofia and I gotta find Caroline." I don't even question Bonnie as she loops me into her awkwardness.