Founder's Parties All Day

Who do you ship Sofia with? Damon, Klaus, Matt, or Tyler? Let me know in the comments.

Bonnie officially came over so we can all get ready for the Founder's party. It's one of the first big events commemorating our towns anniversary. All of it is leading up to Founder's Day. It's also another excuse for people to donate and raise as much money through bake sales and carwashes. I love hearing about our towns rich history and reenacting historic battles and moments that shaped our town forever.

"Delicate flower versus naughty vixen." Bonnie asks our opinion on nail polish colors.

"Tough call. Can we mix them?" Elena suggests.

"Look at you two getting all pretty for your dates."

"Uh... only Elena's is a date. You're coming with Matt and me as a group thing. No date." Bonnie just shares a look with Elena. I knew they gossiped about me but damn they could hide it a little better.

"Whatever you say Sof, please invite us to the wedding." I throw a napkin at both of them.

"Tonight's going to be a good night. But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door." Elena is already grilling Bonnie and I'm not even done with my first coat of black nail polish.

"What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night."

"Bonnie just tell her or she won't let us leave." I plead.

"Fine." She grits her teeth at me. "But it has to go in the vault because Caroline will kill me. If it gets back to Damon that she squealed."

"Enough with the drama just spill."

"Apparently, Stefan has a very interesting backstory."

"Meaning?"

"Do either of you know what happened to his ex-girlfriend, Katherine?"

"I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues."

"Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad. So, he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until it finally worked and she turned against Damon." Bonnie looks somber as she finishes her tail and I'm calling bullshit from Caroline. Part of it could be true but so much of it smells of bullshit.

"That sounds like one person's side of the story meaning Damon's."

"I just wanted you to know."

"And I just want you both to know that Damon tried to make a pass at me during the game." Bonnie stops fiddling with her nail polish and Elena looks pissed.

"What? When?"

"I was waiting for you by the car and he basically came up to me complaining about Caroline and how he was avoiding her and he tried to kiss me."

"What did you do?"

"Have you told Caroline this?"

"I slapped him and told him off. And yes, Bonnie I have told Caroline but she blew it off like it was nothing. She barely even acknowledged it and walked away. I tried talking to her twice about it and she doesn't seem to give a damn that her boyfriend was pushing himself on her friend."

"I'm going to kill him when I see him."

"No one is going to do anything. As long as Damon continues to do right by Caroline and she seems to be fine with it he can live, but the moment he crosses that line off with his dick."