Journals

I loved writing this chapter!!!!

That sick feeling, I had that something was going to go wrong happened. Sure, we killed Elijah but now Katherine is out of the tomb and there's no way of trusting her to be on our side. The only side is her own and we're just collateral damage. "She's out of the tomb?" Bonnie asks in disbelief. She's getting caught up on our drama and today I thought I only had a physics test to worry about.

"Yeah. We're dealing with it, all right." Stefan assures her. "You two just be extra careful. She's getting a little too good at impersonating Elena." Bonnie is trying to focus on anything but this.

"With Katherine still around, we gotta find a way to get your powers back."

"What?" I ask and they look to me with wide eyes. "When uh..."

"Last night. Jonas found me and he took my powers away."

"How? What?"

"I can't tell you everything because I know nothing. But right now, if anyone needs a witch you're all we have."

"And by the tone of your voice, I have your full confidence." I snarkily reply.

"Sofia!"

"What? We all know no one trusts my abilities."

"Sofia, we trust you but you're still new to this."

"I'm only a few months behind Bonnie and I catch on quickly." I defend.

"We trust you Sofia, we just know that you don't always have control. And controlling something is what we need." Bonnie states and I can't argue with her. I know I still lack control of my natural abilities and I wish more than ever I could reign this power in.

"Listen, I want to get the Martin's on our side." Stefan jumps in. "I want to figure out a way for us all to work together, now that Elijah's out of the picture."

"Did you not hear Stefan?" I ask and he looks at me. "Jonas took Bonnie's powers away."

"Sofia's right. They hate us." Bonnie states.

"It's either win them over or somebody's going to end up dead. Do you think you can at least convince them to have a conversation?"

"I'll try." Bonnie speaks up hesitantly.

"Yeah, hey sorry for drugging you and infiltrating your mind to get answers on Klaus. Sorry, we were so intrusive but please be our ally." I state and Stefan is not pleased.

"Thanks for the enthusiasm Sofia. Keep me posted." Stefan leaves and Jeremy keeps shaking his head at me.

"Shut up."

"I didn't even say anything." He calls after me.

"You didn't have to."

__________________________________
We're trying to have a girls night to make our crazy lives seem semi-normal. I wish that was the case, but while I'm with the girls Katherine is at the house with Damon. I'm not worried about him cheating what I'm worried about is her getting into his head and him letting his guard down. He can't trust her not even for a second no matter how she tries to portray herself. "Chinese food or pizza?" Caroline asks us.

"Like you have to ask." Elena hands us our drinks.

"I will get it." I munch on some chips and notice Caroline is now staring at a photo of her and Matt on her tablet.

"I'll do it." Bonnie takes it from her.

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asks.