Werewolves

Thank you for all of your support. If you don't know already and are interested, I have a whole Gossip Girl series I have published along with a rewrite and a Barry Allen story. Feel free to check them out.

"So, how was your little talk with John?" I ask Damon who has found himself latched to the bar.

"Good basically told me to stay away from you and I responded with that we've slept together." I cough uncontrollably. Damon pats my back.

"Seriously? What is wrong with you?"

"I could have done a lot worse and I have. Don't forget I killed him the first time I met him."

"Telling him we've had sex was your best move in winning him over to tell you what you want to know?" I raise my brow at him and he downs his drink.

"I admit I could have gone about it in a different way, but..."

"But?"

"I'm not done. He'll warm up to me and we'll know what we need to know."

"Hey, there you are." Jenna's voice stops our conversation. "So, my friend wants to meet you." I turn to see Jenna with a very attractive woman next to her. "Damon Salvatore, this is..."

"I know you...the news lady." Damon cuts Jenna off.

"Yeah, Andie Star. Nice to meet you." She goes to shake his hand but he blows her off. I feel bad since he's normally such a charming person and he's acting so cold right now.

"This is Sofia Gilbert, my girlfriend." He introduces and my eyes are bugging out of my head. We have never officially said what we are to each other and I thought since Elijah coming back and Rose dying we were on rocky terms.

"Girlfriend?" Jenna looks to me in disbelief. "When did this..."

"Oh, your niece has always had the hots for me she just finally admitted it." Damon wraps his arm around my waist practically pulling me to sit on his lap. He kisses my cheek in such a sweet way that it almost seems foreign coming from him.

"And I must be blind to fall for his charms."

"This is well news to me. I uh...Andie let's get a drink." Jenna feels awkward trying to set her friend up with Damon just for her niece to already be dating him. Something I didn't even know until this moment was happening. Damon takes my hand and we leave Jenna and Andie to only be blocked by Elena.

"What was that?"

"Jenna just found out Damon and I are in a relationship after trying to set him up with her friend."

"Really? And I'm taking it she didn't take it well."

"She has some drinks already in her and besides I'm pretty sure Alaric can warm her into the idea of me dating a man she hates." Elena's phone rings and she picks it up.

"Stefan? What is it?" Her eyes widen as she looks back at us.

__________________________________
We clear the woman's bathroom as we try to understand what is going on. "Why are we just finding about this now?" Damon demands after Elena informs us that Tyler knows Stefan and Damon are vampires and he knows they killed his uncle. And the crazy werewolf Jules now has Caroline hostage wanting Tyler in exchange for Caroline's safety. Why Elena is just now telling us is insane. I know she has her reasons but two of our friends are now in the crossfires.

"Stefan thought..."

"That I would what? What I would kill him? Of course, that's what needs to happen."