Three Sacrifices

So it wasn't Hayley. I was never going to have Klaus and her sleep together. It was always going to be Sofia and Sofia only.

Caroline and Stefan are freaking out with the council being stricter with vampires in town. Even putting vervain in the water supply now numerous hospitals are having their blood bags go missing. They all think it's Elena or even worse Silas. He didn't stay on the island and Bonnie is talking all this shit about how she can bring everyone we know back if she drops the veil to the other side between us and supernatural creatures who have died. There would be no separation and I don't know how this would be a good thing but Bonnie is hell-bent on continuing with her expression magic to get it done. "So a few blood bags go missing from a few hospitals." Klaus helps himself to the Salvatore's bourbon even offering me some but I shake my head. I must have eaten too much because my stomach is upset. "What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood? Or were you the exception?" He pokes fun at Stefan.

"It's not Elena." Stefan is adamant about this.

"Well let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me."
"Look, Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, and so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the other side."

"How Shakespearian."

"Klaus you should take this seriously." I say.

"Thank you, Sofia. If he destroys the other side altogether, he can take the cure, die, and pass on. But destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side."

"That means every werewolf, witch, vampire. I wonder how many of those you personally killed. Care yet?" Caroline sasses at him and that grabs his attention.

"My interest is piqued. How do we stop him?" Klaus asks Stefan.

"Bonnie said Silas needs to complete massacres to do this spell. Before professor Shane died, he convinced the pastor to blow up the council. Next, he had you kill your hybrids. And now he only needs one more massacre, so if he's here, that's what he's doing. We need to find him."

"And how do you suppose we find someone that no one knows about or what he looks like?"

"That is the million dollar question."

We take a visit to Shane's old office after hours to look for evidence. "What are we even looking for?" Caroline asks as we step inside.

"Well if Shane was really working with Silas, chances are he was helping him plan his next move." Stefan says confidently.

"Or we've come here for nothing." I say as all I see is clutter.

"Where on his evil villain to-do-list? Steal blood, perform 3 massacres, pick up the dry cleaning?" Caroline jokes.

"Actually not to nit-pick. But we evil villains usually use minions to pick up our dry cleaning, that sort of things." Klaus jokes.

"What do you guys own that needs dry cleaning? Sorry, my sister burned our family home down and I literally have no clothes, anything sentimental." I say still angry.

"Again I wish I could have stopped her." Caroline says to me. "And why is he necessary? Sofia is a witch and can do locator spells but Klaus is..."

"Well, we don't know what Silas can do, so if we do have to go head to head with him, an Original Hybrid who can't die might come in handy."

"Besides, Stefan and I work well together. Or at least we did in the twenties."

"Well granted my emotions were off."