V

Seven Minutes in HellT R I G G E R  W A R N I N G(rape and sexual harassment)⧊

T R I G G E R  W A R N I N G
(rape and sexual harassment)

"It's game time at Chez Blossom, kiddies," Cheryl said as she walked into the living room. Archie, Veronica, Betty, Rosemary, Reggie, Tina, Ginger were all on the couches, their attention on Cheryl. "We're going old-school tonight. Seven Minutes in Heaven. Who wants to tryst in the Closet of Love first? My vote is 'A' for Archie. Anyone care to second it?"

"Yes, Andrews!" Reggie shouted before Archie even had a chance to speak. "Yes!"

Reggie leaned back in the couch, his arm over Rosemary's shoulder, who had a cup of some type of alcohol in it. Veronica and Betty eyes the blonde girl, who didn't even seem to mind having Reggie's arm around her.

"All right," Cheryl shrugged, holding up an empty glass bottle in her hand. "Gather round, kids. Let's see who's riding the ginger stallion tonight."

Everyone watched as the bottle spun round and round in anticipation. Finally, the bottle stopped. Pointing right at Veronica.

"Oh, no way!" Reggie snickered.

"It's clearing pointing to the new girl," Cheryl announced. Betty and Veronica shared an awkward look, Betty crossing her arms over her stomach. "This should be fun."

"Um," Veronica shook her head. "I'm not doing this."

"That's up to you," Cheryl shrugged. "But, if you don't, house rules decree the hostess gets to take your turn."

Archie sent Betty and Veronica a begging look. Soon, Veronica and Archie were in the closest. Rosemary sighed, standing up and turning to face Reggie. Reggie already knew what she was going to asked, handing her his cup and asking for a refill. Rosemary made her way through the crowded house and to the bar, which was in a discrete and surprisingly empty part of the house. The only person in the room was a guy behind the bar.

"Refill of whatever the hell you have and one shot of the same thing," Rosemary said, handing the guy the two cups. He snorted and nodded, picking a bottle of a type of vodka and pouring it into the cup and then he turned around, grabbing something else to fill the shot glass.

The guy was cute. He had light brown hair that was chopped around his ears. He had dark brown eyes and stood around five foot eight. Rosemary had never seen him before, and she always prided herself on knowing everyone in Riverdale high.

"I'm Ben, by the way," He introduced himself as he handed Rosemary the shot. She quickly shot it down and placed the glass on the bar, sending Ben a smile and held out her hand for a handshake.

"Rosemary," Rosemary introduced herself. Ben took her hand and shook it, his eyes going from the empty shot glass to her a couple times. "Hey, do you want to join us? We're playing Seven Minutes in Heaven in the other room."