XXXVIII

Grudges

Grudges

Two months went by and Rosemary was finally starting to get back into the swing of things. About a month ago she went back to school and was even starting to go to River Vixen practices again. She had caught up in all of her classes and people began to forget that she was a sister grieving over her younger brother. Sometimes she'd have small episodes where she'd leave class and either meet up with Archie, Jughead, Veronica, or Betty to try and calm down.

Today, Jughead and Rosemary decided to visit FP and Amelia at their trailers, but both knew that they were both at FP's trailer when they saw Amelia's bike parked outside. They had four coffees in a coffee tray that Rosemary hold and Jughead held a bag of donuts. Jughead took the spare key and opened to door to reveal a clean trailer, which made Jughead's face quickly change to a cheeky grin as he and Rosemary placed down the food.

"Damn, FP, Mom," Rosemary smiled when she saw FP and Amelia walking down the hallway and over to the teens. "Don't you two clean up nice."

"Have you two been body snatched?" Jughead teased.

They looked like two completely different people. FP shaved his bear off and got a haircut, leaving him looking clean and sharp. He wore a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a flannel, but they were all clean and not stained with whatever his other shirts were stained with. Amelia's hair was cut to just under her shoulders and she wore a little bit of makeup along with a dark blue long-sleeve shirt, a denim jacket, and black jeans. They looked nice.

"Oh, I feel good, Jug," FP grinned as he held out his arms to show his new look and walked over to the teens with Amelia right behind him. "Wanna look good too. Shave, clean the place up a bit, a little paint job with Amelia's help."

"And by help you mean my painting a majority of the walls while you stand there and tell me what to do," Amelia teased FP as she wrapped her arm over her daughter's shoulders and pulled her into a tight side hug, pressing a long kiss on her temple. "How are you doing, kiddo?"

"Good," Rosemary nodded, though she didn't feel good. "As good as I could be anyways. How about you, mom? You look great."

Amelia nodded, smiling down at her daughter and pressing another kiss on her forehead before ruffling her hair playfully.

"Oh," Jughead gasped, turning and grabbed the back of donuts off the counter. "We got some coffee and donuts. Ro picked the donuts out cause she said she knew your favorite, Ms. Holland."

"Jelly filled," Amelia nodded as she pulled out a small Jelly filled munchkin and popped it in her mouth. "And stop it with the formalities, Jug. I've known you since you were a little string bean, call me Ami."

FP and Jughead went into the kitchen to talk while Rosemary and Amelia sat into the living room on the couch eating Jelly filled donuts and sipping their coffee as they talked about everything that was going on in their lives.