Monday

Cordelia's Pov :

Mondays, people simply hate them. I have seen memes of how awful people find mondays. I heard my friends whining about them, since high school. They still keep on posting motivational quotes to get through them. I , on the other hand, like them. I wake up with an already made plan in mind then I follow each and every step to perfection. Call me an over-worker but  I like to put my excessive energy to use. I also have a billion dollar business to run so I must stay updated and on top of my game. 

The name is Cordelia Spencer, an only child, a student of business. I was supposedly going to join my father's business but I decided to pave my own path.  My age is twenty seven. I am the owner of the "Elite" world spread companies. I started my business in design, fashion and decor when I was still in university. I started it all online then it bloomed and I now have my own fashion line, my own magazine and my own decoration and interior design companies. I am a workaholic introvert that is how I achieved it all. I had very few friends in university thus a lot of free time. I was born with several artistic abilities so  I started working on them and putting them to use. Then Voila, I am a billionaire!

All is going well in my companies and even the competition that I have are praying to join me. 

The feeling of owning the world is a great sensation.  

 Dressed in my favorite power suit, I walked through my company. As business-oriented as I am, I could never be a mean boss. I treat my employees with a high amount of respect and they all offer it back. Watching Buzzfeed years ago, I loved their friendly atmosphere so I tried to mimic it here. I do allow birthday parties, throw annual parties too and try to help out whoever is in need.  To say it simply, I trust my workers and they trust me back. That bond between us is strong. I kept on smiling at some and offering hellos at others until finally the elevator dinged signaling my personal floor "20".

The wide smile that I had wore all along twenty floors suddenly became grim. My anger started to erupt all because of one empty office, Tobiah's. My floor had two offices only mine and my personal assistant's who is known by the name of Tobiah Knight. I felt no need for secretaries as I can make or order my own cup of coffee and Tobiah is the one organizing my files and meetings but the stupid guy is not here yet and it is already 8:15 am. Angrily walking to his office, I picked a white piece of paper and wrote on it with the biggest marker I found " My office". Eyeing his well ordered desk, I just shook my head at how childish Tobiah can be...He has a replica of Harry Potter's wand as a piece of decor! Do not come for me I love Harry and I am a slytherin, if that matters. However, this company is a place of business and not games and magic.

Deciding that I have better stuff to do, I walked away. Today, I have to plan a meeting with a small Italian carpenter and try to convince him of widening his horizons. I met Jacob in my last visit to Italy and his finesse and remarkable ability to capture details took my breathes away. I plan on opening him a better workshop, giving him a bigger team then selling their products all over and splitting profits. Holding Jacob's file in hand I started to study his case and background. In business every detail counts ...Every little det..

"Princess." Tobiah's annoying cheerful voice echoed disturbing my thoughts and my anger rose again. Has this guy got no limits or is he begging me to throw him out of this company.

"My name is Miss.Spencer to you. Now sit down." I coldly spoke.

The relationship between me and Tobiah is not that typical. He is an annoying extrovert and his passion is to annoy me to no ends. He knows how valuable he is to my company and that's why he lost all limits. I , each day or hour, try to remind him that he is a mere employee but he wouldn't care about a word I say. He acts like owns the place and people , or all women here, worship him. "He is has a body like Zeus, eyes the color of sea foam and  hair silky and golden." Those are the hushes that the girls says as he passes by their office. Do you know how Tobiah reacts to them? The idiotic guy just winks and they go into a frenzy.

"Miss. Spencer, You sound like a lonely old woman" Tobiah faked a gag and I rolled my eyes at him ignoring him.

"Do you know how lucky you are to be working in such a company and having the salary that you have?" I shot at him and he smirked knowing well enough our daily routine.

"Yes but you cannot deny how lucky you are to have me." He playfully pointed then winked at me

"Beyond the point, Mr.Knight." I corrected.

"That's my father's name. You princess can call me Tobiah or Toby instead." He offered still that smug smirk plastered on his face.

"Have your girlfriend call you those. Now, Mr.Knight if you may please set your phone's alarm, buy yourself some clocks and watches or else the next time your salary would be damaged" I ordered in a dismissive tone and went back to my file

"Lana calls me Toby only. Only when angered, she calls me Tobiah." He informed still sitting in his dark blue suit and crossing his legs. Why isn't he going away.

"Then, Tobiah go back to your office and start working or else" I angrily spoke throwing him a dark glare and he finally nodded 

"You are no fun, princess!" He mocked standing up 

"Out" I yelled pointing him to the door while he shook his head at me hushing god knows what about my attitude. 

Please, Please, Please COMMENT AND VOTE

THIS IS ONLY THE START, What do u think?