Never Have I Ever

New Update ( somehow a longer chap bc it wasn't as quick)

PLease comment and vote to get the next chapter.

thanks in advance for reading :)

Still looking for the perfect cast : a Blond/blue eyed tobiah and a black hair/eyed curvy Cordelia.

Tobiah's Pov: 

           Never have I ever felt so damn nervous about a date. It is usually so simple and exiting. With Lana, I can tell how a date will go from the smallest to the biggest detail. I know every little bit of Lana's soul and body. I know what she wants when it comes to staying in or going out. I always start by sending her a text ,one hour before the date. Then, I buy her flowers and chocolate. After so, I go pick her up. I will wait in our living-room for ten minute. I will play some games until we are ready. We go out to eat. Lastly, we run to our bedroom to make sweet yet wild love. 

With Cordelia though,all I feel is haziness. I cannot think. I cannot ease my racing thoughts. I can feel my heart beating wildly. It is nearly jumping up my throat. It is even starting to hurt a little. My breathes became heavier as the clock ticked further. What the hell is Cordelia doing to me? Why am I suddenly acting like a teenage boy preparing for his first ever date? I grew up as a player and I know surely how to handle my ways well with the ladies. With Cordelia however I feel like all sensible things are out of control. The world is simply out of order when we clash. I no more know how to act.

The kiss that she started played in my mind endlessly. Like a forgotten record it spun without coming to an end. I can still remember every little touch, every crasse of her tongue, the puffiness of her lips and the  heavy sounds of her breathes. Cordelia is not a striking beauty but for those moments I was captured by her and her sudden halo. I fell under some kind of charm and like a sinister I wanted more of those forbidden lips. Like a a wild starved animal keeping a fixed eye on its prey I couldn't gaze away from her lips. Once again, what the hell did she do to me? Even with Lana I had the upper hand. I was always in control. Now, I feel nothing but nervousness and agitation. 

Man up Tobiah, I lectured talking to my mirror.

You have been with different women and none controlled you, I pointed at myself.

You came up with this plan to help your friend and Boss Cordelia, I nodded at my own reflection.

You also want Lana back and this plan is all about making her jealous, I reminded once again then left my bathroom.

Dressed in mere jeans and grey t-shirt, I drove to Cordelia's house. We are going on a date. To keep the right appearance, I would have dressed nicely however she texted me ordering me to dress as casual as possible. She did not greet me or explain why. Her text was short and to the point, a mere rude demand: "Dress as casual as possible". I called her wanting to know more but she never picked up. How busy can she be when we are dressing casually ? She would probably wear some of her skirts and a normal blouse; nothing big. The rightful question then must be how annoying and rude can she be? Can't she just pick up the phone and answer back like any normal being?

Huffing and puffing even cursing under my breathes became habits of mine. Cordelia unlike Lana is simply bringing the worst in me. Stopping the car by her building, I composed myself checking how I looked once again. What kind of date is this? Does She even know what a date is? Shouldn't I be wearing a suit, opening doors and pulling chairs? Ignoring all the signs of this plan being the worst, I breathed slowly and marched to her given floor.